STRAND Festival 2020

lukatej

Hi there,

Do you have any information or probabilities about STRAND Festival happening this year? https://strandfesztival.com/en/

In Hungary, there is ban for mass gatherings and festivals until 15th August and Strand is one of the few festivals which have not been cancelled and organizers saying that they are still going on.

Today they announced further program for the festival days, so maybe....? :)

Thank you,

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, activean said:

Interested to go if true, but hardly doubt about it because of artist not touring this year.

Not the best lineup but one does not have any other option tbh and it is reachable with personal car for me so .. 

I have a friend in festival behind the scenes and he said that the artists are actually willing to travel and do shows even without doing the tour.

Only barrier is that the government wont allow it, if in this case government allows, then I guess most of the artists would come (not sure about Canadian Sum 41 though)

• 2 weeks later...