One thing you will miss .....

Crazyfool01

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

did you meet through efests then ? or friends before ? 

We all started chatting on a facebook group and then we met up on the Thursday (I think, it could have been the Wednesday) afternoon at Jazz World as it was then! It was only a few years ago I realised that she was lucyginger on here!! :lol: 

Will never forget it nearly going off at Foals last year as a couple and small child with little kiddy waggon sprawled out on a rug reading broadsheet couldn't understand why folk who were in drink wanted to be able to stand where the rug was.

They were forward of the PA at The Park.  Surely even Glastonbury attendee's who are by and large an easy going bunch would understand the red lines.

In a strange way, it was a very memorable moment of crowd will against a strangely stubborn sort. Ten minutes later there were beers flying through the air so I consider that a civic duty was performed..

Will miss the lolz of shit like that

it's always the little things i miss more, the bands are obviously great but I tend not to 'miss' them as much, i think i'm just content i was there to experience it, it's not a part I yearn to relive compared to seemingly minor things.  but the little reggae van that went round the site last year blaring out will always stay with me, desperately trying to overcome the hangover by being in the nearest bar before 10am, the random conversations with strangers in queues and the buzz around the golden hour with the anticipation for the late night acts

Agree. I even miss packing. Just found this picture of last year's preparations in my pub shed.

The Aldi Cognac into plastic is a defining moment. Taking extra care with weight of packing due to train there and back and a night in Glastonbury town on the Monday.

IMG-20190623-WA0003.jpg

12 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Good christ the way my mood has dropped in the last few hours I'd just be happy to be laying in the mud

Hope you're ok? Here if you need anyone to talk to 

And i agree, id take the mud and rain over no Glastonbury at all!!