One thing you will miss .....

Crazyfool01

My friends!!!!

We all met at Glastonbury in 2008, I only get to see most of them at Glastonbury each year as we all live in different parts of the country, my best friend being one of them, she lives in Southampton and I don't get to see her very often so not seeing her at Glastonbury is a big thing I'm gunna miss! :( 

4 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

My friends!!!!

We all met at Glastonbury in 2008, I only get to see most of them at Glastonbury each year as we all live in different parts of the country, my best friend being one of them, she lives in Southampton and I don't get to see her very often so not seeing her at Glastonbury is a big thing I'm gunna miss! :( 

hopefully you can arrange something in the meantime ...was it @lucyginger did i see that somewhere ? 

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

That first soundcheck on Friday morning always sounds special to me. I camp by The Other Stage so its normally felt right through my camp. 

Already had 2 incredible days at the festival almost as a warm up for what’s to come.

Park Home is where it's at. 👌

There's a moment on the Saturday afternoon where you're sat with a beer, you all know your way round again, you're right in the middle of the lineup you've spent the last year debating with strangers, the weather's doing whatever it's doing, normal life seems so long ago and so far away and all you can do is laugh.

Unless it's 2019 in which all you can do is melt and choke down literally boiling hot old speckled hen.

36 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

hopefully you can arrange something in the meantime ...was it @lucyginger did i see that somewhere ? 

Yes!! The lovely Lucy!! :) We will definitely have to sort something before next June!! We've already planned lots of video calls over the weekend but its such a shame to not be in a field with her!

But we all have to make the most of it don't we, I'm taking a leaf out of your book and being a bit creative!! I'm making a mini ribbon tower :) (or at least trying to haha x)

1 minute ago, Wellyboot said:

Yes!! The lovely Lucy!! :) We will definitely have to sort something before next June!! We've already planned lots of video calls over the weekend but its such a shame to not be in a field with her!

But we all have to make the most of it don't we, I'm taking a leaf out of your book and being a bit creative!! I'm making a mini ribbon tower :) (or at least trying to haha x)

did you meet through efests then ? or friends before ?