If it wasn't for the 'Rona, today I would be...

stuartbert two hats

Just now, Quark said:

Meant to ask, is there a place what does these or do you just spice up a shake with your own stash?

Yeah, the latter. Take our own rum (decent supermarket stuff like Appletons - not spiced rum) then top up a shake - Bounty or Jaffa Cake for my preference.

The Shaken Udder in the throughway between West Holts and Leftfield used to be the main vendor of choice, but they weren't on site last year so we got sorted at the other place that's usually in Bill's Green.

21 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Getting a sweaty workout from Dua Lipa with anthem after anthem whilst Macca enters the Guinness book of records over at the Pyramid with a 37 minute version of Hey Jude...

🤣 I was just saying the very same (similar, no Guiness record and only half an hour version) to my mate

Right now I would have just taken my tent down and bagged up all of my stuff in Bushey Ground and about now would be taking it all to the lock up, leaving it there and then going off into the festival for one last day and night of Glastonbury adventures before collecting it all at around 4am Monday morning for the journey home. But until then, randomness awaits! 

On 6/26/2020 at 3:02 PM, hfuhruhurr said:

I'd be hungry and not want to miss anything and not want to order crap since there are loads of lovely things to eat.

Confused, so I'd go for a beer around about now to sober me up from the litre of flavoured vodka that I'd drunk already.

This always happen to me...particularly for breakfast.

This morning however, I made myself some Indian-style scrambled eggs in a pitta while listening to some chilled stream from The Common. Sounds like a great start to a Glasto Sunday :)

At around 7pm today I shoulda been getting on a coach round the corner from my flat, to go directly to beligum for Rock Werchter. Getting in sometime after midnight to pre erected tents, ready for fontaines DC at lunchtime tomorrow. Checked the weather too and from tomorrow it's just a few clouds. Perfect festival weather!!!!!!!!!

miss u pearl jam

• Like 1