If it wasn't for the 'Rona, today I would be...

stuartbert two hats

20 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

happy but instead I'm having a shit busy day at work and watching the iPlayer whilst the footage is wonder I think it's just making me more depressed!!

take a break from coverage if you need to ... its not necessarily going to be good at cheering everyone up ... its on catchup so you can watch it all at your own pace anyway ... hope things improve 

25 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

take a break from coverage if you need to ... its not necessarily going to be good at cheering everyone up ... its on catchup so you can watch it all at your own pace anyway ... hope things improve 

I'm coping with the footage. I've stopped looking at Facebook and all the wonderful crafts etc that people have been making. Just feeling a bit jealous of all those people who've had the time to do all that stuff. Some of my favourite acts are on today and I know if I don't keep it on chances are I never will catch up with it. 

2016 was the year I consistently forgot to top up a water bottle before bed and ended up brushing my teeth most mornings using the local cider they sell at Castle Cary.  That took all the edges off. And most of the enamel.

Edited by Quark

I would be at the Other Stage watching whoever was opening that stage, was it Happy Mondays? And then going over to The Pyramid to see the rest of, I think it was Coldplay, opening that stage. Then finding somewhere for lunch. 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

walking from either the other opener or Pyramid over to hobo jones and ready to protect my hat from the onslaught of beach balls ...Instead its a facebook live stream ..... Theres only one way of life .... Cheers to all the Hobo fans on here .....

Oh bugger. Hobo Jones. Forgot about that.

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its available to watch back whenever you want on the fb page ...

Yeah I just checked out the start. Not quite the same without a crowd are they? Back to The XX. I was there for RH, knew nothing about them. Really enjoyed them.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

The WG cheesefests are great fun!

Not when you're working there and are hearing what seems like the same tunes on repeat on an hourly basis. For three shifts. I felt like if I heard Livin' On A Prayer one more time I might have had to kill someone.

But seriously I do tend to avoid WG on a Wednesday/Thursday. It just gets stupidly packed.