If it wasn't for the 'Rona, today I would be...

stuartbert two hats

Would be at Black Deer festival, first day, as a pre Glastonbury warm up. Already would have been to Bearded Theory and the perfect summer of festivals would be up and running........😕

I’d be phoning Heck’s to ask them to put 4 pouches of perry into the freezer for me to pick up on my way to site on Monday.  Keeps food and drink chilled until its gone!

Might Have to do a mail order for the garden!

I’d be getting the house ready as we turn into a B and B for the week for Friends, family, waifs and strays. Also a big food shop for breakfast ingredients to set everyone up for the day. Fridge stocked with cans to take each day. If we have the right passes we’d have a wander on site to see how everything is going. Upload weather report and photos that don’t spoil the surprise for people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ah this week is gonna hit hard innit :(

Today I should be doing my very last bits of packing and loading up the car ready to drive down to Southampton tomorrow to stay the night with lucy before we get picked up at about 4/5am Weds morning to get to the site!

What am I doing instead?? Sat at work :cry:tho I'm technically booked off all week but thought I'd save some of my leave. Defo off Weds - Monday but already considering not bothering coming in tomorrow :lol: