Cider Bus Cider - Now Available Online

Dukeicon

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

Does anyone know if there are any food stalls from Glastonbury that are doing any food deliveries? 

You could get Pie Minister if you want to go old school? I might finally make my gourmet Growler, with soda bread, triple cooked* chips, thick dry cures bacon and real butter.

*Might just get some from the chippy.

1 minute ago, Johnnyseven said:

You relented on the perry then. Have you tried it? What did you think?

I didn't ☹️ I emailed them asking for the swap out, as ther advised and didn't get a response.

I've already tucked into the Glastonbury Gold and the Kingston Black. Both are very delicious, so, so much more flavour than a box of Thatcher's. I'm not sure how they've made a medium Kingston Black. I suspect it's like "spreadable butter", i.e. quite a lot of other stuff in it.

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I didn't ☹️ I emailed them asking for the swap out, as ther advised and didn't get a response.

I've already tucked into the Glastonbury Gold and the Kingston Black. Both are very delicious, so, so much more flavour than a box of Thatcher's. I'm not sure how they've made a medium Kingston Black. I suspect it's like "spreadable butter", i.e. quite a lot of other stuff in it.

I want the opposite and have ordered the pouch selection but want all perry!  I have phoned them up and they have said that they will swap them out on dispatch.  Here’;s hoping!

6 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Deffo agree there. The Kingston and the Glastonbury are mint.

The wife and I 🙂

it will keep for a while though. It's my birthday in a few weeks and am cautiously optimistic I may be able to get the Urmston lads over to mop up the leftovers.

given the restrictions that will be in place when the boozer's reopen, garden partying may be the summer this year..

you should see the weed stash 😉

55 minutes ago, Jay Pee said:

The pub shed is like a corner of Somerset at the moment. Already cracking on making inroads. Someone has to.

I think Skeletor approves..

IMG_20200620_161538.jpg

That is a pretty impressive stash. I feel wimpish Having only one 10 litre box.........  having said that a case of red wine is on standby in case it is required 😜.  

btw where you based in Cheshire? I am in the locality.  Enjoy your sesh. Cheers

1 hour ago, Jay Pee said:

Actually just about in Cheshire. It's the Riviera.. Parkgate / Neston.

Born in Urmston and work in Ashton on Mersey.

It is a lot of Cider. I just got carried away 

Ahh you are now officially a woolly back, is that right? I was born in Warrington and was considered one back in the day. Now in leafy Wilmslow so get accused of being a Manc. I am an Evertonian for my sins. 

11 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I think I can taste artificial sweeteners. I need to move up to dry.

I thought I could taste that in the Farmhouse Medium, it had an edge to the taste that I wasn't keen on. The Perry was fine for me though and the Glastonbury Gold and Kingston Black are both lovely.

I bought a box of Seacider Medium which is really nice, although a box sweeter than i'm used to. It tastes just like apple juice though, it's dangerous.