Stanley Donwood - Hold Your Cool 2017

GoonerRob

Hi All,

Im looking to buy my first place in the coming weeks (covid depending) and am already getting carried away looking for cool stuff to adorn the bare walls... 

The piece i really like is from 2017 by Stanley Donwood and is called "Hold your cool" - They were on sale as prints for £275 at the time, but cant seem to find them in stock anywhere (id be happy with a print, i dont need an original!)

Anyone know where to get one from?

Cheers

Rob

fddab87aebcf0246cf3897652033226f.jpg

8 minutes ago, GoonerRob said:

Yeah i saw that one, I was ideally looking for colour... and i dont trust my colouring in skills :)

That would be quite a colouring in project! 

Doesn’t seem like it’s available anywhere. 

I had just ordered the new Hope shines brightest in the dark one to frame up. Otherwise, I’d recommend Kate Chidley for cool glasto wall art! 

http://www.katechidley.com/glastonbury-map/

1D166551-F630-429D-88EF-275E0D662136.jpeg

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, stuie said:

That would be quite a colouring in project! 

Doesn’t seem like it’s available anywhere. 

I had just ordered the new Hope shines brightest in the dark one to frame up. Otherwise, I’d recommend Kate Chidley for cool glasto wall art! 

http://www.katechidley.com/glastonbury-map/

1D166551-F630-429D-88EF-275E0D662136.jpeg

That's so lovely! There are some really fab things on this website!! :) 

It was my dad's birthday at the beginning of May and I wish I'd have known about this website! Oh well, that's next years birthday pressy sorted for him! He loves Glastonbury, him and my mum have been going for about 16 years now, and he took me to my first Glastonbury! Its a special place for our family and he'd love one of these on the wall in his front room!!! So thank you :)