New Glastonbury Merchandise

Gilgamesh69

23 hours ago, SouthbanKen said:

Please do - and a link to where you bought the frame. 

Framed mine up today. Ikea has a few options for 40x50 frames. Had to cut it down slightly but here it is.

8A5FA36F-1A64-4376-A8A2-35B62BE231C1.jpeg

EDIT: Name of this frame is Knoppang but they had a few different ones

Edited by DareToDibble
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Was going to e-mail them about my order, as it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow since it was shipped. Just saw on their FAQ though that they don't consider missing orders until after 15 working days...

I’ve already contacted. If possible they are going to send my order out again. Not holding much hope though as both of the items are no longer in stock. If they can’t source replacements they will provide a refund. 

6 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Was going to e-mail them about my order, as it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow since it was shipped. Just saw on their FAQ though that they don't consider missing orders until after 15 working days...

I'm on 13 days for a poster and t-shirt too

20 hours ago, Splatt said:

I’ve already contacted. If possible they are going to send my order out again. Not holding much hope though as both of the items are no longer in stock. If they can’t source replacements they will provide a refund. 

Just e-mailed them also. I'll be really disappointed if I can no longer get them after having pre-ordered them.

On 7/9/2020 at 2:15 PM, Splatt said:

Did you get much luck with your order?

I just got an e-mail saying they will ship out a replacement order to me tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Gregfc15 said:

Any other internationals still waiting for the order to arrive? apparently shipped on July 2nd. 

I’d ignore any shipping dates ... they are completely inaccurate if you read this thread fully ... I’d be emailing and asking where the stuff is ... as several have done here 

Our's arrived today, shipping confirmation date was the 27th June, so hopefully that gives an idea of the expected time for others on this side of the world.

Very happy with the stuff too - tea towel has great colours and we have been given an extra kids tee-shirt - would send it back if it was remotely feasible.

• Like 1

May post this in the good news thread also due to Level Ten Chuffdy Badge.

New Alce Hatfield Canvas arrived today (my birthday). I love it. The mysterious hedonism that lies within. A great balance from both amazing views of nirvana.

Already in pride of place in the pub shed

IMG_20200722_164139.jpg

IMG_20200722_164150_1.jpg

IMG_20200722_164203.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

wore my new tee shirt for the first time today and less than 6 hours later, finally received our New Zealand permanent residents visa's after almost 6 months of waiting and 2 days before our current visa expired - coincidence? me thinks not! Is there nothing Glastonbury cannot do ;) 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The other Bellboy said:

wore my new tee shirt for the first time today and less than 6 hours later, finally received our New Zealand permanent residents visa's after almost 6 months of waiting and 2 days before our current visa expired - coincidence? me thinks not! Is there nothing Glastonbury cannot do ;) 

Good for you! :) love this!!

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2020 at 3:23 PM, The other Bellboy said:

yep, received in NZ a week or so ago

On 7/25/2020 at 8:36 PM, Gregfc15 said:

Mine arrived Friday in Singapore after a 2/7 dispatch so i'm sure its not too far away

ok thanks. Yeah mine dispatched 2/7 also, but I imagine the size of my order might be the problem. Also, since its going to the bad corona country its just taking a bit longer. Although the interesting thing is I ordered a record from the UK around the same time which was dispatched on the 9th and that arrived today. 😕