Jump to content

Latitude 2021


Chapple12345

Recommended Posts

On 7/9/2021 at 7:42 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

Any Wolf Alice fans fancy making a predictive setlist? I'm kinda interested to see what others are thinking tbh

How Can I Make It Ok?
Don't Delete The Kisses 
Smile
Lisbon 
Bros
Delicious Things
Lipstick On The Glass
Freazy
You're A Germ
Formidable Cool 
Beautifully Unconventional
Planet Hunter 
No Hard Feelings
The Last Man On Earth
Your Loves Whore 
Moaning Lisa Smile 
Fluffy
Play The Greatest Hits
Giant Peach
The Beach II

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chrisplowman said:

I tend to arrive around lunch time normally and there is always plenty of space in all areas, not planning to arrive any earlier this year but the excitement might get the better of us. Last time out I had space for about three more tents around me all weekend so don't think anyone will struggle to find a spot.

 

Yep can confirm every time I've been I've had plenty of room round us all weekend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, George_92 said:

How Can I Make It Ok?
Don't Delete The Kisses 
Smile
Lisbon 
Bros
Delicious Things
Lipstick On The Glass
Freazy
You're A Germ
Formidable Cool 
Beautifully Unconventional
Planet Hunter 
No Hard Feelings
The Last Man On Earth
Your Loves Whore 
Moaning Lisa Smile 
Fluffy
Play The Greatest Hits
Giant Peach
The Beach II

Would love to see space and time in there. A big fan of that one! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/12/2021 at 4:59 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Quick Spotify playlist of the BBC Introducing lineup: 

Not got the time (or the inclination) to investigate these acts, this is just their 5 most popular tracks (with the odd tweak to remove remixes etc).

Cheers for this! Had a listen through this afternoon.

Highlights for me are Ishmael Ensemble, Joseph Lawrence, Bleach Lab and Before Breakfast, with a maybe on BEKA, Hemai, Strawberry Lace and TAAHLIAH.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Getting a coach, wondering whether people will be wearing masks. Can anyone recommend acts for a dance; Lynks, Hot Chip, Chems, anything else?

Definitely still part of me doesn't want to get too excited incase I don't make it , might sink it in happening half way though the Saturday!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone done day camping before? Where would it be on the map?

 

We appreciate that sometimes getting home at the end of your day at a festival is not always easy, especially from our lovely site in Suffolk. Day ticket holders may therefore choose to stay overnight and travel the following morning.

For anyone wishing to camp in the Day Campsite, there will be a charge of £5.00 per person, payable on the day only. Basic facilities (toilets and drinking water) will be made available.

To access the Day Campsite you must also be in possession of a Day Ticket for the event. Access will be from 10:00hrs on the chosen day and you must vacate the event site by no later than 09:00hrs the following day

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lemons said:

Can anyone recommend acts for a dance; Lynks, Hot Chip, Chems, anything else?

Not really my area of knowledge, but PVA would definitely be one. Slightly different, but Sons of Kemet and Anna Meredith are both great live for getting moving too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Paulbusbloke said:

The last time I went it was on the way out towards the car park and bus /coach pick up points so technically you have left the main festival. There was a tap and a couple of thunder boxes.

Yeah looks about same this year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Jacko45 said:

Imagine it's a mixture of all those rseamer. 

I imagine the majority of time added will be confirming the vaccine/test checks though.

Think it's good they're pro-actively emailing attendees before to obtain information, seems a good idea to keep everything flowing nicely. 

Not had an email yet, what are they asking? Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, adequate8 said:

Not had an email yet, what are they asking? Thanks!

It came from ticketmaster end of last week, asking people their expected arrival times, transport mode, what proof they’ll be using (no. vaccinated attending). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, mpdow2 said:

Anyone done day camping before? Where would it be on the map?

 

We appreciate that sometimes getting home at the end of your day at a festival is not always easy, especially from our lovely site in Suffolk. Day ticket holders may therefore choose to stay overnight and travel the following morning.

For anyone wishing to camp in the Day Campsite, there will be a charge of £5.00 per person, payable on the day only. Basic facilities (toilets and drinking water) will be made available.

To access the Day Campsite you must also be in possession of a Day Ticket for the event. Access will be from 10:00hrs on the chosen day and you must vacate the event site by no later than 09:00hrs the following day

They might have changed it but last year it was just before you entered the main campsite IIRC, if you ask stewards or show your ticket I'm sure there will be someone to help out 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mpdow2 said:

How does it work with the separate arena and camping sections? Do you need to pass security each and every time you go from your tent to the arena? Any friendly dogs in attendance? 

You get a wristband on arrival as per usual and its checked on entrance to the arena and sometimes when you head back to the camping too (although after the headliners finish they usually don't bother) it will also be checked if you leave the Campsite to go to your car and then re-enter - you will get checked by security going in but they're mostly bag searches rather than them checking you, there's a no bag queue if you needed it though - never seen a dog in attendance but the sheep are always an famous part of the festival 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really looking forward to the set times coming out so I can start thinking about some plans! 

Will be the first time I've been since The Black Keys headlined I think so I'm very excited. 

Just to be back, sitting in a field with a nice cold pint, listening to a band I've never heard of before... Bliss. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

Really looking forward to the set times coming out so I can start thinking about some plans! 

Will be the first time I've been since The Black Keys headlined I think so I'm very excited. 

Just to be back, sitting in a field with a nice cold pint, listening to a band I've never heard of before... Bliss. 

Fully agree with those sentiments, except hopefully we won't be subjected to anything as dire as The Black Keys headline set, a band I love, but they didn't look as though they wanted to be on stage or even talk to each other.  Comfortably the worst headline set I've ever seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

Really looking forward to the set times coming out so I can start thinking about some plans! 

Will be the first time I've been since The Black Keys headlined I think so I'm very excited. 

Just to be back, sitting in a field with a nice cold pint, listening to a band I've never heard of before... Bliss. 

Plan is to do the app and stage times on our long train journey down on Wednesday! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any bands / acts that people recommend?  Have started listening to PVA, Swim School, Lucia & The Best Boys, Sinead O Brien.

Also are Black Honey / Dry Cleaning definitely going to clash with the headliners or does the sunset stage finish later. This clashfinder suggests it does finish later but I don't trust it as imagine there would be an avalance of people going to this stage post main stage headliner.

https://clashfinder.com/s/latitude2021/?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mpdow2 said:

Any bands / acts that people recommend?  Have started listening to PVA, Swim School, Lucia & The Best Boys, Sinead O Brien.

Also are Black Honey / Dry Cleaning definitely going to clash with the headliners or does the sunset stage finish later. This clashfinder suggests it does finish later but I don't trust it as imagine there would be an avalance of people going to this stage post main stage headliner.

https://clashfinder.com/s/latitude2021/?

If you like your female singer songwriters I'm a fan of Holly Humberstone and Orla gartland. Working mens club are great too 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So back in 2019 we ordered campervan ticket for 2020 Latitude which we normally do early - then buy weekend tickets a bit nearer the time. We rolled the ticket over till 2021, realised we couldn't go this year due to pre-arranged stuff and completely forgot. 

So this turned up in the post this morning and we've unfortunately got no use for it. We paid £40 for it so if anyone can make use of it let me know and we'd be happy to sell on. We're in St. Neots in Cambs but happy to post it on.

 

Lee

 

IMG_2264.jpg

Edited by lburrett
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, mpdow2 said:

Any bands / acts that people recommend?  Have started listening to PVA, Swim School, Lucia & The Best Boys, Sinead O Brien.

Also are Black Honey / Dry Cleaning definitely going to clash with the headliners or does the sunset stage finish later. This clashfinder suggests it does finish later but I don't trust it as imagine there would be an avalance of people going to this stage post main stage headliner.

https://clashfinder.com/s/latitude2021/?

None of the Clashfinders is correct yet as they haven't announced the set times or even the sequence of acts.  The possibility of a complete nightmare clash (e.g. Chemical Brothers vs. Fontaines D.C. vs, Working Men's Club) still exists.  I'll update the one I'm responsible for as soon as we get set times, which on past performance may only be dripped out day at a time next week.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, lemons said:

Downloaded the app last night and there was a site map. Family camping seemed to be huge. Not available anymore. Anyone else able to see it?

They actually put up 2 different maps, one under Maps and one under the Co-Op section on the Apple version of the App.  A friend of mine tweeted them about that and got a  reply to say they would sort it and it would be back on the app 'soon'.  The maps had different versions of Red Camping, both appreciably smaller than 2019.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Born in the fifties said:

They actually put up 2 different maps, one under Maps and one under the Co-Op section on the Apple version of the App.  A friend of mine tweeted them about that and got a  reply to say they would sort it and it would be back on the app 'soon'.  The maps had different versions of Red Camping, both appreciably smaller than 2019.

jxj3IzkNVkhJBqPuuFmO0_RLaJz42d2YMbflL4_IHbsLDg0VqneD3_t0-rfnPZHOJtmPdQCT2YXiTmPqlkJi3tvCEX5yJU3CCBkPcwmtXmhkOMhTYVYgR6LVUFq3CricwCXAiyDad1qLLTwvPJeLOshzfa0lo_bi4XDva26t3wc5zX7O2e69GVf_aRtRD5D4M9yy7LwKG7Msb8o9xNyBL1HKdViHFA7565X9r0LrGizKDw2VLv337hj4wfdo4uZIxl48ENu1RGtOVChxuYFvR7hH3kxCQxWYB15AWuIv_a18MZOmmespN_dhTEv105GRzNZI3y1AKbW8yrE6C2uB58Hck08uMi7wmwDHUPeg6ZrTRx2qFpmJuzkQKA6sSXPjCZfx0dAjtQGiYnetdokZjsCvdNzbvxCwLO63ckSL35tz6rEn6ikz2pW-R3BqRsivYB8w5cRbK0KKRX7xdS_J6RfbGfq53xL1RIqXrN8uo6324KSeSkS8UeNIZPjIHzPbOXRBrp6lbeAzZa0dDH3igwShZ1It1nmBhrbNrBxEEDImETVRea_hGUjA-gbkqZqbwYYmv3SYuMzpI76j8HmMAZynNEPxDiOtwG3w8Gd3a4WxNcFhvefVKdZX8LWtHm95ilvTXpMnZveghg3g_5635FVNsT9_S2nnAZt3OLY41T4Nqs6Hv7eZczQ91HURdYQVBlrdPUVRbR10atm4QZPVXJdS=w857-h564-no?authuser=0The one on the coop bit at the moment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...