Latitude 2021

Chapple12345

It's anybody else having an issue with the app changing times back and forward by an hour?! I assume it's to do with BST/UCT when I don't have signal, but seems an odd way to code the app! 

Also, the programme and clashfinder also both have different times again for comedy and the crew have me a fifth different time, which also turned out not to be true! Ah well, something entertaining will be happening somewhere I guess! 

45 minutes ago, Maddiehope said:

Sad news - Billie Marten is out.

Best news - Self Esteem in.

They’re doing a great job with the replacements so far. If any of them have been a downgrade, it’s only very slightly, and still acts you’d happily see take those spots at Latitude in a normal year. Seeing Self Esteem myself in a couple of weeks; she’ll be amazing and everybody should go see her. 

Edited by FloorFiller

26 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

Still nothing on Arlo replacement? Can’t seem to get the schedule to load in the app either

Signal is awful but need it to keep track of all these lineup changes! 

The fontaines replacement may have been covering both of those slots perhaps is my thinking, so maybe that will just be empty now. Hopefully not as its a pretty big slot

55 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Have they oversold day tickets?

Absolutely mental today, the comedy tent had to bail it was just wall to wall couldn't move all the way back.

Retired to the tent for a bit

Mark Watson is a Latitude institution. Whoever was on the Obelisk stage was probably wondering why they were playing to an empty field.

We made a colossal effort but now we're in London making our way back up north. Gf's infected cyst burst and we were told we had to leave due to the unsanitary conditions. Obviously health comes first but we're absolutely devastated. 

Was great to spend a bit of time at an actual festival, loved Latitude and we will go back one day but it looks like a failed attempt for 2021 to get back into the camping festivals. She almost certainly won't be right for the small one in 3 weeks, so it looks like we try again in 2022

We should really have not come down - it was a VERY expensive one 

Have a great rest of the festival everyone! 

Edited by efcfanwirral
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, dip said:

They’re not planning on replacing Arlo according to stage run times

If they had any sense they would move Damon to the tent so everyone could actually hear him well and watch the screens. Ben Folds was busy enough last time and he has 10% the popularity of Albarn.

35 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Have they oversold day tickets?

Absolutely mental today, the comedy tent had to bail it was just wall to wall couldn't move all the way back.

Retired to the tent for a bit

It does feel like it at times! Comedy especially is crazy.

The only place I've been which wasn't rammed (except for the spacious main stage area) was Los Bitchos, which was also the best set of the day so far!

Just now, JHad said:

It does feel like it at times! Comedy especially is crazy.

The only place I've been which wasn't rammed (except for the spacious main stage area) was Los Bitchos, which was also the best set of the day so far!

Even Obelisk for daytime acts is mental 

28 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

We made a colossal effort but now we're in London making our way back up north. Gf's infected cyst burst and we were told we had to leave due to the unsanitary conditions. Obviously health comes first but we're absolutely devastated. 

Was great to spend a bit of time at an actual festival, loved Latitude and we will go back one day but it looks like a failed attempt for 2021 to get back into the camping festivals. She almost certainly won't be right for the small one in 3 weeks, so it looks like we try again in 2022

We should really have not come down - it was a VERY expensive one 

Have a great rest of the festival everyone! 

Sorry it didn't work out for you, tremendous effort though. Hope your girlfriend recovers soon.

1 hour ago, Jacko45 said:

No room at all for Katherine Ryan 😞

can't even get into th comedy stage 

There was loads of space inside. Was busy but not majorly so. Got there as Mark Watson was starting and stayed until the end. It's all the people who sit near the entrances and around the edge. Once you get past the crust it's fine

No replacement by the looks of it for Arlo Parks which means Damon Albarn will be packed. Am surprised though as they moved Villagers forward by 15mins and Sleaford Mods don’t come on til 10 pm so BBC a big gap for quite a big venue