Latitude 2021

Chapple12345

1 hour ago, EssexIndie said:

Heading down there tomorrow for the day - can't wait (although bummed about Fontaines having to cancel). If anyone goes down for the day today, how long did it take you to get into the arena? 

I would also be interested in any information regarding visiting for the day - ie. traffic levels around the site, how long it takes to walk from car park to the arena etc 🙂

Am coming from Kent on sunday to want to try and decide the best time to leave in order to make it inside the arena for 11ish.

FYI Wolf Alice were blisteringly brilliant last night in Bournemouth (was sweatingly very, very hot inside) - I feel like they've definitely graduated to Latitude Headliner (and future Glasto Friday headliner) - their set is a treat! And weighs heavily on the rockier tracks as opposed to the slow ballads. 

E67p55-Xs-Accxg-W.jpg
E67pyn-HX0-Aca-ql.jpg

Wolf Alice Bournemouth photos

Edited by RaphPH
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jacksamthompson said:

Bouncer on the door said it was last night. Just seen other people saying they do accept card? I think as the signals bad it might be slower. Or the bouncers got a deal with the bloke who owns the cashpoint next door. 

Must be intermittent. Every time I've been in cards have been fine

Aw man fucking gutted here in Ireland, enjoy and make the best of everything and stay safe, photograph and video everything possible, put it up on Youtube and tell the world that its still possible to party and to show how unique and chilled the festival is.  Events over here are a dire fecking mess, Ireland is still doing test events with pods, we just had a 10,000 capacity festival cancelled Wild Roots that was supposed to happen on 13th - 15th August and things are not looking great for Electric Picnic.  Is there a way we can fire some of our medical advisors and get some of the UK ones instead, let me know if that's possible.

36 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Seconded! Can just about guess but haven't got the lanyard. An hour is a pretty decent slot too

heres the pic

in other news - sadly - arlo has covid so wondering who will replace her !!

image.jpg

• Like 1