Latitude 2021

Chapple12345

15 minutes ago, stereodista said:

Or Everything Everything, I thought

They played the same slot last time so not sure if they'd do it again 

Also will the 48 hour validity apply for the acts too? Hopefully that would mean after tomorrow the lineup stays relatively unaffected should the remaining acts test negative? 

4 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

They played the same slot last time so not sure if they'd do it again 

Also will the 48 hour validity apply for the acts too? Hopefully that would mean after tomorrow the lineup stays relatively unaffected should the remaining acts test negative? 

Not convinced that enters into it too much given the circs, and something better than nothing [nothing 🙄, etc.]. They’re doing Standon Calling tomorrow, but who knows!

4 hours ago, Greenelk said:

Just in case people haven't spotted it.  Seems that if you use a barclaycard to pay at the main bars or for some food, you get 10% off.  Sounds like a pretty decent saving, so I've just dug mine out!  

https://www.barclaycard.co.uk/personal/event-perks-terms

might always have been like this, I've just never noticed it, it popped up on my facebook this morning

well spotted but I did note

## Purchase from a bar outlet where Barclaycard credit card payment is accepted and offer signage is present and Advise the cashier that you are a Barclaycard credit card customer, present your card at till and pay with your personal Barclaycard(s) or Barclaycard Business card (MasterCard) ##

------------

as far as I am aware they are using many Agency bar staff so they may not be aware about this so its best to store that link on your phone.

it will be interesting to find out if people were able to get the discount without hassle

Tent planted - absolute ectastic. Sports Team is a great replacement for Alfie Templeman! Interested to see what will happen with Fontaines but almost definitely will be at Chems unless someone insane is announced

4 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

PVA out, FFS

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRougasnV54/

Folly Group sound alright on a first listen - jagged post-punk

That's s real shame. They are dropping like flies, which is worrying for the fest and season. 

I actually saw Folly Group support PVA a couple if weeks ago and they'll doj ust fine. 

27 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

First live music since November 2019. Got quite emotional at times. Didn't think the New York Brass Band don't Take on Me would be the one that got me but not gonna lie I shed a few tears at the exuberant communal silliness of it

Think they came wandering through the campervan field this afternoon. Definitely seems like there's a more communal feel than previous years I've been. 

16 minutes ago, Jacksamthompson said:

Bouncer on the door said it was last night. Just seen other people saying they do accept card? I think as the signals bad it might be slower. Or the bouncers got a deal with the bloke who owns the cashpoint next door. 

Some places use Latitude’s Wifi for their payment machines and it had an issue, I hear. For example, co-op was cash only for a time last night. Other places not using Wifi were fine so only taking card payments.