Latitude 2021

Chapple12345

So looking at times & noting Damon/Chems I think we'll do half hour or so at Waterfront, wander up to Obelisk via BBC tent catch a song or 2 of Arlo & be at Chems for their opener - which I absolutely have to be at;  Chems were our last live act before the world went to shit, and we were in the smoking area for their opening 2 tracks because I didn't read the timings correctly 😅 ran into the middle of the crowd as MAH dropped though 😉

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, stereodista said:

Billie Marten just cancelled a whole host of instores this week, so she may be the first COVID-related casualty of the weekend…

Just looked it up and it's very ambiguous as it just says this weeks shows, would that just be the instores or Latitude as well? 

bit random but has anybody got a chemical brothers t shirt in size L or XL? trying to get one in time for the set and reaching a lot of dead ends. I have left it very late but if anyone has anything please inbox me as i'd love to buy it off you for a good price (or a round of beers for your group!). Looking for a graphic print preferably and not just the logo, but i'll take what i can get at this point 😄 

EDIT: anyone know what the merch offering might look like as well?

Edited by gfa

Just about to set off for the 6 1/2 hour drive down. 
Latitude was my last festival, so 2 years. 2 bloody years.

So so happy to be finally going to one, can't wait. Even the shifts will be a joy I'm sure (although I'd prefer a role where I get to wander about rather than stuck on a gate like last time)

See you all there in a couple of days!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

Just about to set off for the 6 1/2 hour drive down. 
Latitude was my last festival, so 2 years. 2 bloody years.

So so happy to be finally going to one, can't wait. Even the shifts will be a joy I'm sure (although I'd prefer a role where I get to wander about rather than stuck on a gate like last time)

See you all there in a couple of days!

See you tomorrow hopefully. Safe trip down. 

• Upvote 1

Can't believe that I've been through the timetable and that I have only 1 main clash and 1 minor one.

The only main one is Arlo Parks vs Damon Albarn - but have seen both before (in fact I saw Arlo on the Lake Stage at Latitude) so not particularly bothered either way.

Just now, rseamer said:

Can't believe that I've been through the timetable and that I have only 1 main clash and 1 minor one - better than I thought.

The only main one is Arlo Parks vs Damon Albarn - but have seen both before (in fact I saw Arlo on the Lake Stage at Latitude) so not particularly bothered either way.

I find it quite funny that both Friday and Saturday night I'd happily watch any of the main three stage headliners 

Wolf Alice vs Hot Chip vs Dry Cleaning 

The Chemical Brothers vs Fontaines DC vs Black Honey 

Then on Sunday I'm not particularly bothered about or don't know any of them. I'm going to check out Sons of Kemet today though because I think they could be the one... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I find it quite funny that both Friday and Saturday night I'd happily watch any of the main three stage headliners 

Wolf Alice vs Hot Chip vs Dry Cleaning 

The Chemical Brothers vs Fontaines DC vs Black Honey 

Then on Sunday I'm not particularly bothered about or don't know any of them. I'm going to check out Sons of Kemet today though because I think they could be the one... 

Its a shame how unbalanced the festival is for me, Friday apart from headliners is pretty uneventful, saturday is stacked all day then sunday is good until the main headliner haha

1 hour ago, rseamer said:

Can't believe that I've been through the timetable and that I have only 1 main clash and 1 minor one.

Yeah that's the only clash time for me, with added working mens club. Would've watched Rudimental too given the chance! 

It really depends how busy it is for Damon. If he was on a main stage it'd be 100% for me

Girlfriend loves arlo parks but I think if I can't get near to Damon's set I'll half and half her and working men's club 

Edited by efcfanwirral

Anyone else having trouble getting resale tickets through from Ticketmaster?

Quite frankly they are taking the p***

Emailed them on several occasions now and all you get is a generic automated reply but no bloody ticket!

Bought the ticket back in May and it's all been confirmed but nothing has come through as of yet.

Gonna be severely hacked off if I miss this after a two year wait.

Cheers