Latitude 2021

Chapple12345

3 minutes ago, chrisplowman said:

Good point. Still think that leaves a gap though?!

We've stood in the BBC Music tent for a "gap" before, and nothing turned up.  My experience is that most surprise guests appear at the smaller stages, but you never know!

13 minutes ago, chrisplowman said:

Massive gap on the BBC Sounds stage on Sunday afternoon. Imagine the secret guest goes in there?

Have Mr Jukes & Barney Artist been added to the schedule? Can't find them on the app, but as Mr Jukes is Jack Steadman from Bombay Bicycle Club, I would expect them to be playing on Sunday

1 minute ago, evannn said:

Have Mr Jukes & Barney Artist been added to the schedule? Can't find them on the app, but as Mr Jukes is Jack Steadman from Bombay Bicycle Club, I would expect them to be playing on Sunday

Yeah a couple of comedy acts aren't on there that had been announced, I imagine this has been a little premature so they're just adding the last few things 

2 minutes ago, Miyn said:

A clashfinder would be very much appreciated if anyone has the time and effort to make one this evening. It's a lot easier to visualise than on the app with just set times.

In the app, click the "schedule" symbol to the left of "Jul 22 THU".  It shows you something similar to CF then.

So who are we hedging the bets on for the secret set on Sunday? Also seems even if Anna Meredith is at 3pm, the spacing (over an hour before) is off. I reckon its surely not at 3pm, a bit early maybe - then the secret act will start after Rick Astley finishes up

7 minutes ago, Born in the fifties said:

Working on updating the Clashfinder. 4 main music stages are now in, except Sunrise Late Night. I've guessed the length of the sets by allowing 30 mins in between. The app isn't 100% right as Anna Meredith is shown as being on at 3am, when the arena is closed.

clashfinder.com/s/latitude2021

Thanks for this! Ran out of upvotes/likes.

set lengths can be seen (in part) when you click the grid icon next to Jul Thu 22 (top left) for example Hot Chip have an hour. Not as easy for most though as trying to match up finish times with someone else starts/on the hour times

Damon Albarn & Arlo Parks clash ☹

That's my only music clash... Damon will win but gutted, sorry Arlo.

Actually Supergrass & Kerry Godliman clash...

And Sophie Duker / Jess Phillips and Katherine Ryan / Jessie & Bebe Cave's podcast

Bill Bailey at 11.30am on Sunday morning... one way to scrape me out of bed & into the arena before lunchtime 😅

1 hour ago, Born in the fifties said:

Working on updating the Clashfinder. 4 main music stages are now in, except Sunrise Late Night. I've guessed the length of the sets by allowing 30 mins in between. The app isn't 100% right as Anna Meredith is shown as being on at 3am, when the arena is closed.

clashfinder.com/s/latitude202

If you click on her name you see she's on at 2pm. Likewise Sons of Kemet at 10pm.