Latitude 2021

Chapple12345

4 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

Got my 2nd jab last week so won’t make the cut off for Thursday, but for those already double jabbed (4+ weeks ago), how soon did the QR pass appear in the app after the 2nd jab?

just wondering for wilderness/green man tis all

also, has anyone seen any lineup stuff direct from artist? Saw Big Joanie reply saying they’re on before Tim Burgess 👀

Mine took just over 24 hours to pop up, was 48 hours for other members in my family though.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

Got my 2nd jab last week so won’t make the cut off for Thursday, but for those already double jabbed (4+ weeks ago), how soon did the QR pass appear in the app after the 2nd jab?

just wondering for wilderness/green man tis all

also, has anyone seen any lineup stuff direct from artist? Saw Big Joanie reply saying they’re on before Tim Burgess 👀

And a couple of days ago they tweeted saying they were opening the stage, so Tim must be 2nd on Sunday.

VLURE tweeted yesterday that they’re on Alcove at 3pm (Friday)

BBC revealed in their tweet that Alcove openers are (fri-sun in order) ; Gabby Rivers, EL-Emcee, Kyanos. 

Having been camping a few weeks ago in Cornwall and obsessively checking the weather forecast, I can confirm that it's almost never right anyway, so hopefully that rain will miss the site. Esp on Sun as it's the only day I expect to spend time at the main stage. 😒

50 minutes ago, mikegday said:

If I was you I’d stick to the wording 100% and do it on the day you’re arriving (Thursday)

Yeah that's what I will do. 

I kind of just wanted to do it on Wednesday to reduce the stress on Thursday morning. 

But doing it on Thursday is the right thing to do. I need to remember this is still a dangerous virus so need to take all precautions. 

1 minute ago, mpdow2 said:

Any last minute recommendations:

I have Sinead O Brien, Goat Girl, PVA,Swim School, Dream Wife, Squid, Holly Humberstone,  on list at the moment   

bdrmm are really good if you have a liking for shoegaze / dream pop. Someone on here recommended them a few weeks back and theyve ended up being one of the acts im most looking forward too - Thanks whoever it was! 

21 minutes ago, bethannny said:

A member of our group just got pinged to isolate.

I'm not leaving my flat before I leave for the festival now. Outside bad.

Focusing on the pure joy that will be Hot Chip in the tent on Friday.

I loved Wolf Alice's new album but the appeal of 'I feel better' might be too much

4 minutes ago, lemons said:

I loved Wolf Alice's new album but the appeal of 'I feel better' might be too much

I can already hear the intro to Huarache Lights. From the very beginning that tent will be bouncing and I'm getting emotional just thinking about it.  

10 minutes ago, lemons said:

Awful clash. The 2 artists I wanna see most on the lineup. Hot Chip was my last gig before the world went to shit, and Hurache Lights kicking in is gonna be something special, but it has to be Wolf Alice for me. New albums just too good.

Just now, big hog said:

Sad to miss Hot Chip but hopefully there'll be End of the Road for that later in the year.

Good luck to everyone trying to dodge covid isolation for the last few days. Hang in there!

Thaat's my exact solution. WA at Latitude and Hot Chip at EoTR (hopefully).

2 minutes ago, gibble said:

How packed is the tent likely to be for Hot Chip?

I really want to go but not sure my wife will be up for it if it's a sardine like situation in there!

Based on the photos of silverstone this weekend and like download, crowds are definitely less dense than before i think. No sardine situation

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gibble said:

How packed is the tent likely to be for Hot Chip?

I really want to go but not sure my wife will be up for it if it's a sardine like situation in there!

Even for headliners that tent is never normally FULL. Head to either side and you'll find space

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

bdrmm are really good if you have a liking for shoegaze / dream pop. Someone on here recommended them a few weeks back and theyve ended up being one of the acts im most looking forward too - Thanks whoever it was! 

Agree. I’d never heard them before that and in the absence of Diiv touring this year they’re a definite for me

23 minutes ago, mpdow2 said:

Any last minute recommendations:

I have Sinead O Brien, Goat Girl, PVA,Swim School, Dream Wife, Squid, Holly Humberstone,  on list at the moment   

Probably at the risk of repeating myself here, and given what you've listed : Dry Cleaning, Working Men's Club, Los Bitchos, Big Joanie, VLURE, bdrmm.

• Like 1