Latitude 2021

Chapple12345

4 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

The app is now live according to the latest Instagram post...but the schedule is still TBC...

Seem to recall the stage times were announced on the Monday before the festival started so not too long to wait for them now I reckon 

52 minutes ago, Diamond24 said:

Where is this on the website? Its a bit odd. Are they expecting everyone to test again whilst at latitude after their initial lateral flow certificate has expired? Surely that can't be enforced.

The FAQs but it's aimed at those who go off site on Sat/Sun . Guess they're treated to the same covid status check as day tickets and if they arrived at the start 48 hours could have passed since the test was completed.

29 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I had my second dose on the 8th of July. I wonder if that'll be okay or if its cutting it too close..

Do a lateral flow test and register it, just in case. Last thing you want is the ball ache of finding a way to get tested if they insist on strict 14 days.  Free to do and generally a good idea anyway. 

Edited by KesyerSoze21

37 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

We've had the Latitude wobble today too. But as @Supernintendo Chalmers said, this is potentially going to be our last chance of a festival this year, and perhaps even for live music too. 

Our issues are less the feelings of getting ill, but the moral implications of it happening so far from home. we've had one jab and it'll be 3 weeks by the time the festival starts - we've accepted that we'll likely catch it but if we get it at the festival then we're potentially stuck in Norwich for the isolation period as we're taking the train. Any signs of illness means no hotel should take us and we wouldn't legally be supposed to get on a train. 

Could be a very expensive gamble...

If someone is on a domestic holiday in Britain and they were to fall ill , what happens ? Are they removed from hotel or is there local plans in place for such scenarios? 

17 minutes ago, lemons said:

If someone is on a domestic holiday in Britain and they were to fall ill , what happens ? Are they removed from hotel or is there local plans in place for such scenarios? 

Isolate at the hotel at their expense or go home only using their own transport is what I got from the government's guidance for hotels that I just read. It's a hell of a risk 

3 hours ago, incident said:

From a Staff perspective - they are treating it seriously. We're being required to log a negative LFT taken the day before arrival (regardless of vaccination status), and then take a second LFT during the festival. We'll also have to complete a daily health questionnaire.

Been here just over 2 weeks and we have to test every 3 days. Scanned going into site and if no valid test or no questionaire filled in, then sent over to the Covid Registration tent to get it sorted. 

4 hours ago, Copperface said:

As it's after the 19th and the presumed relaxation of restrictions etc, why are they still touting this as a test event, when there is clearly no need to?

I would still feel safer if it was treated as an ERP event and the testing and vaccination proof was rigorously enforced, but given there will be no legal need then do you think they will still treat those requirements as seriously?

They are treating it seriously, it will still be an ERP event.

Snow Patrol are showing on Spotify as playing Latitude, it's showing on the Snow Patrol website...

https://snowpatrol.com/gig/thursday-july-22nd-2021-henham-park/

And I found this article from a year ago saying they are going to be the 2021 Sunday lunchtime special guest slot.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-53430559

Is this information all out of date or is this going to be one of the remaining announcements?

23 minutes ago, Jacksamthompson said:

Is it me or has general camping been royally done over here?

Screenshot_20210714-214829.png

Wow yes it seems very much so! Furthest away from amenities, and least space.

Has the layout changed? I feel like I camped where family is now in 2016 but that seems wrong.

22 minutes ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

Snow Patrol are showing on Spotify as playing Latitude, it's showing on the Snow Patrol website...

https://snowpatrol.com/gig/thursday-july-22nd-2021-henham-park/

And I found this article from a year ago saying they are going to be the 2021 Sunday lunchtime special guest slot.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-53430559

Is this information all out of date or is this going to be one of the remaining announcements?

They were due to play but were left out of the first announcement and they just said they couldn't play anymore, nothing else added other than that 

10 hours ago, Jacksamthompson said:

Is it me or has general camping been royally done over here?

Screenshot_20210714-214829.png

That really cannot be right on that map. General camping confined to two small areas (Red and Green) furthest away from the arena entrance?

Going to be problems capacity and space wise for general campers if that is anything to scale.  

7 minutes ago, Copperface said:

That really cannot be right on that map. General camping confined to two small areas (Red and Green) furthest away from the arena entrance?

Going to be problems capacity and space wise for general campers if that is anything to scale.  

My thoughts also, but against that FR presumably know what tickets they have sold, and are certainly hugely experienced at running festivals so should get the camping space allocations roughly right.  It does seem designed though to piss off those of us who are being confined in the general camping ghettos (aka Red and Green Camping).