Latitude 2021

Chapple12345

26 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I keep aiming to air my tent and I would...if it stopped fucking raining! 😆 

It looks clear now though. Excuse me, I have things to do...

Hehe weather is all good rest of the week. I didn't get mine out after Reading 2019 but luckily it was a dry one so it SHOULD be ok....

13 minutes ago, Diamond24 said:

Anyone know if they will have a camping shop/stall on site which sells air beds etc? I've messaged them but no reply as of yet.

If they are there this year go to the St Elizabeth Hospice stall first (normally just before the entrance on the left). They normally have camping stuff and it'll be cheaper and for charity. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Diamond24 said:

Anyone know if they will have a camping shop/stall on site which sells air beds etc? I've messaged them but no reply as of yet.

20 minutes ago, evannn said:

There always has been in the past - in the "Village" in the campsite

Just want to point out that my friend runs a camping store and they're having stock issues this year, mainly down to disruption around shipping containers and China, so while I'd imagine there will be stuff on the camping stall I wouldn't rely on it. His is a reasonable sized online retailer too 

Edited by efcfanwirral
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, evannn said:

There always has been in the past - in the "Village" in the campsite

27 minutes ago, chrisplowman said:

If they are there this year go to the St Elizabeth Hospice stall first (normally just before the entrance on the left). They normally have camping stuff and it'll be cheaper and for charity. 

9 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Just want to point out that my friend runs a camping store and they're having stock issues this year, mainly down to disruption around shipping containers and China, so while I'd imagine there will be stuff on the camping stall I wouldn't rely on it. His is a reasonable sized online retailer too 

Thanks for the info all. I'll try to get everything sorted beforehand if I can, and take an extra trip to the car if need be.

Just noticed on the website that gates are opening earlier this year.

I wonder what the reason is?

Traffic management?

Or longer time to get onto site due to vaccine / test checks?

As we have a 4/5 hour drive we won’t be arriving early anyway, but I wondered what others were doing?

I mean, Latitude is hardly Glastonbury in terms of the rush for camping space. 

5 minutes ago, rseamer said:

Traffic management?

As we have a 4/5 hour drive we won’t be arriving early anyway, but I wondered what others were doing?

First time at latitude for us and first festival in a campervan too, so less bothered about time - we’re working Thursday so we’ll be leaving Liverpool at 5pm. Hoping to get on site around 10pm. 

56 minutes ago, rseamer said:

Traffic management?

Imagine it's a mixture of all those rseamer. 

I imagine the majority of time added will be confirming the vaccine/test checks though.

Think it's good they're pro-actively emailing attendees before to obtain information, seems a good idea to keep everything flowing nicely. 

We’re looking to turn up around 11am/midday - cannot wait to get through the gates! Very interested when the busier times usually are, i imagine from 12-4 will be the busiest probably

I tend to arrive around lunch time normally and there is always plenty of space in all areas, not planning to arrive any earlier this year but the excitement might get the better of us. Last time out I had space for about three more tents around me all weekend so don't think anyone will struggle to find a spot.

On 7/9/2021 at 7:42 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

Any Wolf Alice fans fancy making a predictive setlist? I'm kinda interested to see what others are thinking tbh

How Can I Make It Ok?
Don't Delete The Kisses 
Smile
Lisbon 
Bros
Delicious Things
Lipstick On The Glass
Freazy
You're A Germ
Formidable Cool 
Beautifully Unconventional
Planet Hunter 
No Hard Feelings
The Last Man On Earth
Your Loves Whore 
Moaning Lisa Smile 
Fluffy
Play The Greatest Hits
Giant Peach
The Beach II

1 hour ago, chrisplowman said:

I tend to arrive around lunch time normally and there is always plenty of space in all areas, not planning to arrive any earlier this year but the excitement might get the better of us. Last time out I had space for about three more tents around me all weekend so don't think anyone will struggle to find a spot.

Yep can confirm every time I've been I've had plenty of room round us all weekend. 

1 hour ago, George_92 said:

How Can I Make It Ok?
Don't Delete The Kisses 
Smile
Lisbon 
Bros
Delicious Things
Lipstick On The Glass
Freazy
You're A Germ
Formidable Cool 
Beautifully Unconventional
Planet Hunter 
No Hard Feelings
The Last Man On Earth
Your Loves Whore 
Moaning Lisa Smile 
Fluffy
Play The Greatest Hits
Giant Peach
The Beach II

Would love to see space and time in there. A big fan of that one! 

On 7/12/2021 at 4:59 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Quick Spotify playlist of the BBC Introducing lineup: 

Not got the time (or the inclination) to investigate these acts, this is just their 5 most popular tracks (with the odd tweak to remove remixes etc).

Cheers for this! Had a listen through this afternoon.

Highlights for me are Ishmael Ensemble, Joseph Lawrence, Bleach Lab and Before Breakfast, with a maybe on BEKA, Hemai, Strawberry Lace and TAAHLIAH.

Getting a coach, wondering whether people will be wearing masks. Can anyone recommend acts for a dance; Lynks, Hot Chip, Chems, anything else?

Definitely still part of me doesn't want to get too excited incase I don't make it , might sink it in happening half way though the Saturday!