Latitude 2021

Chapple12345

Edit: seconds after posting this Latitude emailed & campervan hanger passes are being sent in the post - I can stop stressing now 😁

Boring admin question to fellow campervan/caravaners:

With the actual festival tickets being digital printout ones rather than the usual physical tickets - the campervan ticket doesn't seem to be printable - does anyone have concrete info that they're sending these out in the post?   My partner had a FB ferret about & people seem to be saying that campervan passes are being sent in post, but nothing has been said by Latitude or See...  We've printed out the receipt for all tickets in case there's an issue but that specifically states "this is not a ticket" 😅

I'm an extremely over organised person, and having little things like this not quite ticked off & inline could send my anxiety a little bit loopy 😕

I want my main emotion to be excitement not anxious that we may have an issue at the gate.

Back to the fun stuff; yay, woop woop, woooohoooo we're going to be playing in fields very, very soon 🐑😎🎵🎶🍹🥂😄🤸‍♀️💃🎪🎭☀️🎉🤹‍♂️🍔

Edited by DirtyLurker
New info!

25 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Any Wolf Alice fans fancy making a predictive setlist? I'm kinda interested to see what others are thinking tbh

No idea of the orders but thinking they'll open with The Beach as it seems a natural opener, imagine it'll be Blue Weekend heavy with Last Man on Earth, How Can I Make It Okay, Play The Greatest Hits and No Hard Feelings all played. Also reckon they'll  delve to the back catalogue too so have Bros, Moaning Lisa Smile and Dont Delete the Kisses in there too 

image.png.8e472d5762e31cdaad76c2d1dab4aa7a.png

stuck on this one haha, not one of us has been fully vaccinated

7 hours ago, dj_tim said:

Yeah thats my clashfinder, the days are right but the order is mostly guesswork and the times are mostly based on 2019 (though there seems to be more bands per day on the sunrise arena this year so I've had to shorten some of those sets to fit them all in).

No problem, its good for planning regardless always grateful for the people who put in the time to make them

Should be watching bands this weekend with friends but im isolating (tested negative) watching Bombay's Glastonbury 2014 set,  they were my 2nd last pre covid gig. Will be keeping to myself as much as possible so I can make it to Latitude!

gonna listen to wolf alices all the way on journey tommorow and decide if i should see them (my 2nd fav album this year) or go see hot chip. Hot chip just seems the right thing for the last 2 years... but I LOVED Wolf alices album... cant beat a good dance to hot chip though can you?

3 hours ago, Chapple12345 said:

No idea of the orders but thinking they'll open with The Beach as it seems a natural opener, imagine it'll be Blue Weekend heavy with Last Man on Earth, How Can I Make It Okay, Play The Greatest Hits and No Hard Feelings all played. Also reckon they'll  delve to the back catalogue too so have Bros, Moaning Lisa Smile and Dont Delete the Kisses in there too 

This is the link to the acoustic set they did for an American radio station that they just teased on Instagram. 

18 hours ago, dj_tim said:

Yeah thats my clashfinder, the days are right but the order is mostly guesswork and the times are mostly based on 2019 (though there seems to be more bands per day on the sunrise arena this year so I've had to shorten some of those sets to fit them all in).

Thanks for doing this. I’m hoping that Supergrass get longer than the other bands on early. I’m hoping they will be treated like the legends spot at Glastonbury. They certainly have a lot of good tunes to play and 45 minutes doesn’t sound long enough to me. An hour would scratch my Britpop itch more satisfyingly 😊

14 hours ago, TiZuff said:

gonna listen to wolf alices all the way on journey tommorow and decide if i should see them (my 2nd fav album this year) or go see hot chip. Hot chip just seems the right thing for the last 2 years... but I LOVED Wolf alices album... cant beat a good dance to hot chip though can you?

It's definitely a very hard decision. Seeing Hot Chip as the first headliner back at a festival will be a great party, but  then Wolf Alice could be quite a special moment, plus  they're playing off the back of a great album.

However, Hot Chip are also supporting New Order in Manchester, so why not see them there instead?                                              

Edited by Gilgamesh69

9 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for acts to listen to for the Friday? Gonna see Wolf Alice, Squid, Dream Wife but is there anyone on the Alcove or smaller stages people recommend?

Given the 3 acts you've mentioned there, you might want to check out on Sunrise : Dry Cleaning, Goat Girl, The Goa Express; and on The Alcove : Sinead O'Brien, VLURE, Swim School, PVA to name a few.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

Sun is shining 😎

BBC Sounds Stage going up 👍

IMG-20210711-WA0000.jpg

Cheers! Looks like the same one they used for the Sefton Park Pilot!?

Makes me remember how lucky I’ve been to have been at the first ‘normal’ gig under that tent and now first ‘normal’ festival!

4 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for acts to listen to for the Friday? Gonna see Wolf Alice, Squid, Dream Wife but is there anyone on the Alcove or smaller stages people recommend?

I like ‘Born in the fifties’ suggestions for the Friday. I also have Goat girl and the Goa Express on my list of bands I would like to see.

Back on the bigger stages-  Beabadoobee and Lucia & the best boys might be of interest to you

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 9:55 AM, efcfanwirral said:

Quick logistics question - how long does the shuttle bus from Diss take? And have they been fairly frequent in previous years?

It takes an hour and if you just miss one it's another hour to wait for the next one.

Timetable and booking here

This will be my 6th Latitude, my last one was in 2015. I'm going by the Halesworth route this time, arriving Thursday night.

My main concern is going back on Monday morning. They don't have any shuttles listed and I'm wondering how busy the taxi rank gets. My train tickets are only valid for specific trains.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Mental. I've got so much work on between now and then that I forget it's so close! Shit I need to sort my tent out. And wash my sleeping bag. And buy stuff for it 😂😂

I keep aiming to air my tent and I would...if it stopped fucking raining! 😆 

It looks clear now though. Excuse me, I have things to do...