Latitude 2021

Chapple12345

2 hours ago, WMWMOfficial said:

Act wise, and with who I've seen releasing tours these last few days/weeks/months, I'm calling (NOT EVERYONE, just possibilities):

Gorillaz (LONG SHOT GUESS, BUT HOPEFUL), Chemical Brothers, Wolf Alice, Daði Freyr, Madness, Passenger, LUMP, Squid, Billie Marten, Django Django, Dry Cleaning, Dodie, Metronomy, Everything Everything, Charli XCX, Manic Street Preachers, Alfie Templeman, Hot Chip, Black Honey, The Blinders, Of Monsters & Men, HONNE, The Vaccines, Foals, Circa Waves, Villagers, Sleaford Mods, Elbow, Lucy Gooch, Groove Armada & more... Another act that MAY be a possibility is HAIM again due to how close they are in Spain 2 weeks before, giving them enough time to self-isolate for Latitude Festival?

I think there will definitely be some names from that list on the line up. Personally I'd take Gorillaz over Haim. Damon has a good relationship with the festival after playing twice before and they are doing boardmasters so it's possible. I thought Haim would be off the cards as they are US but if they are in Spain it seems doable. 

I don’t know how this works but if you search the words ‘Haim tour dates’ on Google it lists Latitude 2021 as a date with the source being the Latitude website? Obviously the internet can be wrong 😉 but looks a possibility! 

11 minutes ago, rseamer said:

I don’t know how this works but if you search the words ‘Haim tour dates’ on Google it lists Latitude 2021 as a date with the source being the Latitude website? Obviously the internet can be wrong 😉 but looks a possibility! 

Please don't get my hopes up, they were my main act I wanted to see last year so would be so happy if they were there 😄

Any leaks online for who could be on? I know there are occasionally names that get out and I seem to remember an act last year leaking the poster early 

13 minutes ago, rseamer said:

OMG IT DOES TOO! If this is true, then HAIM and Snow Patrol together, I'm happy with whatever the rest of the line-up turns out like now! 😍

5 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

Please don't get my hopes up, they were my main act I wanted to see last year so would be so happy if they were there 😄

I also just realised if theyre still scheduled to play Spain 2 weeks before they could do them shows, come here and isolate if needed, do some promo for their tour in September and play Latitude too

The Haim thing is interesting, I've just looked at the Razzmatazz Barcelona and the gig is a reschedule from one which should have happened last year before mad cool. Mad cool has been rescheduled again for next year so it is odd that Haim would play a 2000 capacity gig in Spain without festival dates in that county to support it,  doesn't work financially. I wouldn't hold much stock in it tbh, but the date is still on the website so who knows. Theoretically you could come and do a latitude headline and Spain. They were in the UK for the glasto live steam and that was a one off thing. I guess we'll find out in 40mins

37 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

The Haim thing is interesting, I've just looked at the Razzmatazz Barcelona and the gig is a reschedule from one which should have happened last year before mad cool. Mad cool has been rescheduled again for next year so it is odd that Haim would play a 2000 capacity gig in Spain without festival dates in that county to support it,  doesn't work financially. I wouldn't hold much stock in it tbh, but the date is still on the website so who knows. Theoretically you could come and do a latitude headline and Spain. They were in the UK for the glasto live steam and that was a one off thing. I guess we'll find out in 40mins

Yeah it's all quite weird. 

They didn't getpaid for Glastonbury 

DRY CLEANING, HOT CHIP, CHEMICAL BROTHERS, WOLF ALICE AND SOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE, I'm MORE than PLEASED! Pretty psyched as hell, and would go as far as saying BEST line-up I've EVER seen Latitude with WOW 😍