Black Lives Matter

jyoung

Shameful behaviour by white thugs in London.... I think the BLM protest were taken over and ruined by..... Who ever... I also disagree with all this statue business... But what happened today was thugs no more no less.. 

I fear the message that is or was STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE POLICE has been lost or will be.. 

There was a point in my life that it was requested of me (by higher management) that I 'let go' these four black blokes (whose ages ranged from the young to the very nearly retired age). Now it's not me being racist but these blokes hadn't a clue in comparison to the white blokes that were around them. They had been given their jobs as par5 of some funding element that came in to being from the Handsworth Riots, in Birmingham. Anyway, they were really crap at the maintenance of buildings and craftsmanship.  So, I went to this second generation Irish bloke (which I also am - as if you didn't know) who was one of the few people not PAYE. He was effectively working for his own company. Anyway, I said to him something along the lines of ' You can see the score, I can't carry them forever - I'm going to pair them up with you, and you are to teach them what nobody has taken the time to teach them before. Now, if you do want complete honesty then read on. If not, don't. I said to the second generation Irish bloke that I will allow you to tickle my employer financially, but only a little, in return for this favour. Please shill up these four black blokes. He obliged - as I knew that he would. 

The thing is - racism isn't just offensive prejudice. It's also right off the scale illogical. If I were racist I wouldn't have some of the friends that I have. That would be a tragedy.

OK, I'm going to loosen up this post a little now. 

So, I'm going to 'try' to achieve that via this;

Oh, don't think you've got away with it that easily;

Hope you're all having fun, folks.

43 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

There was a point in my life that it was requested of me (by higher management) that I 'let go' these four black blokes (whose ages ranged from the young to the very nearly retired age). Now it's not me being racist but these blokes hadn't a clue in comparison to the white blokes that were around them. They had been given their jobs as par5 of some funding element that came in to being from the Handsworth Riots, in Birmingham. Anyway, they were really crap at the maintenance of buildings and craftsmanship.  So, I went to this second generation Irish bloke (which I also am - as if you didn't know) who was one of the few people not PAYE. He was effectively working for his own company. Anyway, I said to him something along the lines of ' You can see the score, I can't carry them forever - I'm going to pair them up with you, and you are to teach them what nobody has taken the time to teach them before. Now, if you do want complete honesty then read on. If not, don't. I said to the second generation Irish bloke that I will allow you to tickle my employer financially, but only a little, in return for this favour. Please shill up these four black blokes. He obliged - as I knew that he would. 

The thing is - racism isn't just offensive prejudice. It's also right off the scale illogical. If I were racist I wouldn't have some of the friends that I have. That would be a tragedy.

OK, I'm going to loosen up this post a little now. 

So, I'm going to 'try' to achieve that via this;

Oh, don't think you've got away with it that easily;

Hope you're all having fun, folks.

Is this code?

What about those who are afraid to disagree with the actions of the BLM protests due to being called racists, but also don't agree with the mass gathering of those who oppose it. 

There's a lot off sheep in this country who don't really know why they are protesting. All promoting George Floyd as some sort of Martyr, that platform should've been when Raheem Sterling was racially abused at Chelsea, pictures that should've shocked the world just like the incident in America. But, everyone piggybacks on what America does, not exactly a great nation to follow as the majority of us think they are pretty stupid! 

• Downvote 3

22 minutes ago, Padgey said:

What about those who are afraid to disagree with the actions of the BLM protests due to being called racists, but also don't agree with the mass gathering of those who oppose it. 

I don't know for sure, but suspect that you are talking about the minority. I'm of the opinion that if it weren't for the presence of covid-19, that the protests and outrage across the world would have been phenomenal in the favour of the  BLM movement. Yes, racism has gone on before. Racism towards all minorities has gone on before. However, this is the first time that, for instance, white people, have actually witnessed footage of a black man murdered by a police officer. You could say that the penny has finally dropped. I am white and can tell you that given this information, I can no longer turn my back and claim ignorance. This is the end of the bending edge of acceptance - whether that be overt or covert. I understand that the bloke had a history of crime, but do not accept that we allow the police force to circumnavigate the due judicial process.  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Padgey said:

What about those who are afraid to disagree with the actions of the BLM protests due to being called racists

Only those who are racist can disagree with the BLM protest movement. The violent, anarchic, and destructive elements who are 'riding' the BLM movement are self serving w*nkers who have no affiliation with a majority common sense decency. They are in no way representative of even a fraction, numerically,  of those involved in the BLM protests. However, I will acknowledge that I have no back up data to verify this. I am garnering stats and percentages from various discussion that I am having with people on this subject, and extrapolating from that.

If you are scared and frightened of putting your head above the parapet on this, then you probably have good reason to do so. That's understandable. However, if you've got the big hairy bollocks or snatch, then I would suggest that you do what's right, and speak your mind, either way. If you feel that you can justify racism, then please educate us all as best you can as to why vulgar discrimination and prejudice should be the way forward. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Only those who are racist can disagree with the BLM protest movement. The violent, anarchic, and destructive elements who are 'riding' the BLM movement are self serving w*nkers who have no affiliation with a majority common sense decency. They are in no way representative of even a fraction, numerically,  of those involved in the BLM protests. However, I will acknowledge that I have no back up data to verify this. I am garnering stats and percentages from various discussion that I am having with people on this subject, and extrapolating from that.

If you are scared and frightened of putting your head above the parapet on this, then you probably have good reason to do so. That's understandable. However, if you've got the big hairy bollocks or snatch, then I would suggest that you do what's right, and speak your mind, either way. If you feel that you can justify racism, then please educate us all as best you can as to why vulgar discrimination and prejudice should be the way forward. 

If Carling did posts on efsets

3 hours ago, Copperface said:

Them racist police eh?

Do you really think that, lets say. the UK police force isn't riddled with racism? Is that what you are trying to portray? If so, how many times have YOU been a ' customer' of theirs to be able to verify / confirm that your perspective is the right one and the one that we should all adhere to? 

Does your experience lie somewhere in the zero to hardly at all region? If so, would you say that you have proper in depth knowledge and experience to be able to defend the police as a whole against the claim that they are institutionally racist? 

Its small wonder as to why I wasn't given my own Blue Plaque at Kings Heath police station in Birmingham, such was my attendance / incarceration there. Don't even begin to argue with me -  I was alright in there because I was white and so were all the police officers. The black and Asian lads weren't so lucky.

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I don't know for sure, but suspect that you are talking about the minority. I'm of the opinion that if it weren't for the presence of covid-19, that the protests and outrage across the world would have been phenomenal in the favour of the  BLM movement.

I don't know I think part of the appeal of the protests and counter protests is due to everyone having been locked up for months due to the pandemic. There was similar footage of Eric Garner being murdered by the police in 2014 and although it did cause outrage there was nowhere near this level of taking to the streets.

8 hours ago, Padgey said:

There's a lot off sheep in this country who don't really know why they are protesting. All promoting George Floyd as some sort of Martyr, that platform should've been when Raheem Sterling was racially abused at Chelsea, pictures that should've shocked the world just like the incident in America. But, everyone piggybacks on what America does, not exactly a great nation to follow as the majority of us think they are pretty stupid! 

I don't really understand your point. Just because previous, horrific incidents didn't galvanise the world in the same way doesn't mean we shouldn't be protesting now. And who cares if some people are piggybacking? They're piggybacking on an excellent cause. 

9 hours ago, Padgey said:

If you are neutral in situations of injustice then you have chosen the side of the oppressor. That's what.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Do you really think that, lets say. the UK police force isn't riddled with racism? Is that what you are trying to portray? If so, how many times have YOU been a ' customer' of theirs to be able to verify / confirm that your perspective is the right one and the one that we should all adhere to? 

Does your experience lie somewhere in the zero to hardly at all region? If so, would you say that you have proper in depth knowledge and experience to be able to defend the police as a whole against the claim that they are institutionally racist? 

Its small wonder as to why I wasn't given my own Blue Plaque at Kings Heath police station in Birmingham, such was my attendance / incarceration there. Don't even begin to argue with me -  I was alright in there because I was white and so were all the police officers. The black and Asian lads weren't so lucky.

Oh the irony.........where to start?

Edited by Copperface

I love football.

but yesterday’s *riots(??? Don’t really get what they were rioting again) was a by-product of football hooliganism and tribalism culture, it’s gone way too far now and it’s encouraged this behaviour and deemed it socially acceptable. 

The weirdest thing about it is that you have racist individuals from all these firms who openly support a team which includes black footballers? I will never ever get my head round it. I mean, I know it’s not really about the football with a lot of these guys but fuck me, how thick and narrow minded must you be?

Enough is enough now.