Black Lives Matter

jyoung

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

These guys might do more for the BLM movement than any peaceful protests purely by making themselves look like enormous tits!

To be fair, they've  been making themselves look like enormous tits for years but it hasn't helped! 

4 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

To be fair, they've  been making themselves look like enormous tits for years but it hasn't helped! 

This is going to get far more coverage though! The dichotomy between the two protests, and the message behind them (i.e. one has a message and the others are seemingly just upset about some stone) is so stark.

12 minutes ago, jparx said:

This is going to get far more coverage though! The dichotomy between the two protests, and the message behind them (i.e. one has a message and the others are seemingly just upset about some stone) is so stark.

but unfortunately it will be about how the media chooses to cover it ....

27 minutes ago, rubenz said:

Just popped up the cenotaph in Bristol to see what was going on earlier. Pretty bizarre scenes, large group of bikers turned up along with a lot of morons and a pretty big police presence. 

exactly the same in Taunton yesterday .... despite no threat from anyone apart from maybe some seagulls shitting on it ..... the BLM protest was moved !! and these people seemed to need to protect absolutely nothing 

Edited by crazyfool1

I went down to the end point of the Liverpool BLM march today. About 2000 there. I stayed around the edge of things (A) due to C-19 and (B) I was on my bike. Nice vibe there and people making their point.

No sign of any far right idiots though one time the tried things in Liverpool they ended up hiding in left luggage at Lime Street Station.

A lot of things are said against this city but we don't stand for any shit in this city.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8