Glastonbury Festival People's History Project

Emma Stoner

Hello Glastonbury Festival Fans! 

I have started a project 'My Glastonbury Story' and I'm looking for festival goers to participate. I am gathering the people's history of Glastonbury Festival in words and pictures. I'm looking for personal accounts - meaningful moments, terrible experiences, love at Glastonbury, break-ups at Glastonbury, birth at Glastonbury and everything in-between! The content will form an online archive and possibly a book. 

Here is a link to the project so far https://www.emmastoner.com/myglastonburystory

I look forward to hearing from you all :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

This is wonderful!

I have many friends that have never been to Glastonbury and don't understand what's so special about it. So all these stories help to show the magic and why it means so much to people :)

Ah thankyou! I'm so glad that you enjoyed looking through all the stories. Do get in touch with your festival tales, I'd love to hear from you x

13 hours ago, Emma Stoner said:

Hello Glastonbury Festival Fans! 

I have started a project 'My Glastonbury Story' and I'm looking for festival goers to participate. I am gathering the people's history of Glastonbury Festival in words and pictures. I'm looking for personal accounts - meaningful moments, terrible experiences, love at Glastonbury, break-ups at Glastonbury, birth at Glastonbury and everything in-between! The content will form an online archive and possibly a book. 

Here is a link to the project so far https://www.emmastoner.com/myglastonburystory

I look forward to hearing from you all :)

That's excellent. Hope you don't mind but I've shared it on Twitter.