BBC Glastonbury

I have fond memories of Dizzee on the Park in 2008, and the Pyramid in 2009, though by then he was well into his pop phase.  I didn't bother with 2010.

Through chance of circumstance I saw quite a lot of his 2017(?) set on West Holts and he had a big crowd who were having a great time.  Fair play to him. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely bloke as well. My sister worked for Virgin in Australia and Bowie regularly flew into Sydney especially in the 2000s (I think he lived there for a bit) He always used to ask for my si

I've updated the Clashfinder with all that has been announced so far. Each "program" has a link to it & a description if you hover over it. https://clashfinder.com/s/g2020

That's why you always ask nicely! :p I wrote this up more for people who aren't as much a Glastonbury buff as many are on here, but here's my recommendations from the Beeb anyway:   *Th

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Long shot but...did anyone download/capture the Jay-Z set for posterity?

Have never seen it in full, only bits and pieces online, and missed the chance on iPlayer in June. Help appreciated (!)

Edited by Ddiamondd
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Homer said:

Still loving this

Ah, I'd never seen the recording of this. Serious energy!

Had a brutal run from Beck to Grimes to LCD that evening, so was only saw 2/3rds of this set, and from the back / with an eye on my watch. She sounded great but had no idea the crowd was going off to this extent. Big up for posting

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Buy just imagine Elon Musk at the side of the stage, rubbing his thighs like Vic Reeves and whispering his sexy thoughts at her in a thick Saffa accent.

I'd upvote this twice if I could.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Just listened to this at work.....was a great set to end a great Glastonbury. 🙂

Ooh yes, that was indeed memorable.