BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

Haven't watched any of the Amy footage. Is it from the year where she went to the barrier and got, let's call it what it was, molested by some utter bellend twat?

She gave him a right proper slap and, if looks could kill...

Bloke should have been nicked.

5 hours ago, The Nal said:

Wow, thanks for that! I don’t have TV and have given up on VPNs. I have been relying on YouTube, which had plenty for me to watch over the weekend, but a real treat to be able to see this. Just watched the whole show.

4 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Read an interview the other day with Emily, she was saying some guy came up to her when she was picking her kids up from school. Started telling her Stormzy shouldn't headline and they should get Stereophonics instead.

Imagine being that dull?

Apparently it was a short, Welsh fellow. Worst bit was, his kids didn't even go to that school. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Haven't watched any of the Amy footage. Is it from the year where she went to the barrier and got, let's call it what it was, molested by some utter bellend twat?

She gave him a right proper slap and, if looks could kill...

Bloke should have been nicked.

No, that was 2008. This is 2007 and they spliced together both sets she did that day.

Edited by Suprefan

13 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Apparently it was a short, Welsh fellow. Worst bit was, his kids didn't even go to that school. 

"Sir, why are you waiting outside a school you have no kids at? I must ask you to leave"

"Oh no I'm not a diddler, I'm just here to criticise a festival organiser on their choice of headliner"

smh

Post that legendary Bowie set last night, i came across this site whilst searching out a discography...

https://www.bowiebible.com/history/

Scroll down thru the History tab to find the 'Glastonbury Diary' that the man himself wrote in the lead up...(8 posts that were published in Time Out..)  It isnt the 'love for Glastonbury..' that we would all hope to read and involves mundane tales of poor home air conditioning and visits to the cinema...

But if, like me, you felt emotionally drained by the end, you will find Part 7 quite an eye opener....

I had the good fortune of seeing him twice before this show.. but man alive i wish i had been there on the farm..

Only drunk at weekends in lockdown, but have extended my stay at my friends’ eco barn in Norfolk to another night so we can watch more glasto. Best crack a can. Lcd, chems (last year), rem and blur on the roster. 

what are we all drinking and watching?

10 minutes ago, Homer said:

Looking on the bright side, if Glastonbury had happened we would all feel fucxing awful right now 

I'd probably still be stuck in a queue on the A303. Somewhere near Stonehenge.

This is the first time I've watched Stormzy. So he didn't wear that Banksy bulletproof jacket throughout. Not criticising the tories enough then. Try harder.