BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

8 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Decided I'm gonna watch my (what is now second) favourite Bowie-related video after this. I'll link it here at the conclusion.

Mine is probably his fiftieth birthday party thing. Him and Robert Smith doing Quicksand.

Been a Bowie fan since is was a kid since Ziggy, I'm 58 now, never got the chance to see him, Young Americans got me through some tough late teenage years, used to listen to it on my Walkman all the time for ages whilst home trouble was going in in the background.

Love you David

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

I wonder how loud if sounds in the neighbouring villages like in Pilton these days. The site seems so far away from things especially being in the valley. Can you hear the Pyramid from outside the perimeter? John Peel maybe because its closer to Pilton, but even that's surrounded by trees. I know there are other smaller hamlets as well, Pylle, etc but is there much noise pollution now?

Depends on the wind how the sound travels.

2016 had to leave early evening Sunday as feeling ill, remember sitting in the garden and hearing the pyramid stage really clearly.  Never done it again as now work onsite and camp for 3weeks.