BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

2 minutes ago, lemons said:

I teared up when they figure out it's her and one sings make your dreams come true

Mrs BD once booked an Adele tribute singer to play my birthday in a tent in the garden.... A Sheffield (or possibly Leeds) lass and very good it has to be said...

anyway, she got changed in our bedroom and several hours (and several drinks) later Mrs BD forbade me from wearing her Adele outfit (which she had accidently left behind) to bed.... Good choice Mrs BD...

Highlight of the evening was when a local knocked on the door and asked "is that really Adele playing in your garden..??!!"

"Yep" Hic..🤪

1 minute ago, BlueDaze said:

Mrs BD once booked an Adele tribute singer to play my birthday in a tent in the garden.... A Sheffield (or possibly Leeds) lass and very good it has to be said...

anyway, she got changed in our bedroom and several hours (and several drinks) later Mrs BD forbade me from wearing her Adele outfit (which she had accidently left behind) to bed.... Good choice Mrs BD...

Highlight of the evening was when a local knocked on the door and asked "is that really Adele playing in your garden..??!!"

"Yep" Hic..🤪

now we need the photographic evidence :) 

2 minutes ago, nikkic said:

So are we in agreement it’s either Adele or Beyoncé for set of the decade?

Sure Stones would get a lot of votes but those two are about as good as it gets IMO. 

Good three to choose. I think I preferred Beyoncé as it was more upbeat & knew more songs but Adele certainly runs it close.

Got to be Rolling Stones though just for the fact they turned up.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Sure Stones would get a lot of votes but those two are about as good as it gets IMO. 

Now that the hurt/heal game is over for another year I was actually thinking about doing some sort of “set of all time” vote.

2 minutes ago, nikkic said:

The Cure 2019 for me. if you are looking at Pyramid headliners. I didnt see Adele, she is utterly ace but I saw her in Brum around the same time so didnt need to see her again so soon. And the Stones, because it's the Stones, and they nailed it. Beyonce's not my bag at all so cant comment. 

Portishead 2013 is the set of the decade  if you are looking at all headliners in my opinion! Cant ever see it being beaten...