BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

Elbow and Arthur Lee added to iPlayer, Beyonce not yet but Jay Z is live now. Also the 90 mins experience program with the stones and such is there. Check the tv highlights tab as its at the end. Seems theyll add the acoustic performance shows eventually.

nevermind, Bey and Jay added to iplayer in the headliners tab

Edited by Suprefan

26 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Just watching Arthur Lee et al doing a cover right now (but can't for the life of me remember the Title or original artist. I know Rush covered it on their Feedback album though).

Aaaand it wasn't a cover was it (well it was on the Rush album).

Aaaand I feel a bit of a dick.

Seven And Seven Is was the tune.

What a belter. You should hear the Rush cover though. The whole albums full of blinding cover versions really (I may be a bit biased. Pity they never got invited to The Party).

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

no they never got back to me after I sent them my mobile number  :( ... hopefully won't get a 6 am wakeup call .... think the show is 6 -8 

I got interviewed in a field years ago by local radio. Was about crop circles. The way they edited it after made me sound like a complete nutter...

1 minute ago, Pinhead said:

I got interviewed in a field years ago by local radio. Was about crop circles. The way they edited it after made me sound like a complete nutter...

its bizarre ... not sure why they bothered asking for my number .... ?! so how do you make them then ?