BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

1 minute ago, Slugworth said:

Rolling Stones... the best thing I’ve seen on the farm. Amazing 

I’ll never get over just how good this was. One of the last truly huge incredible acts left on the planet, way past their heyday, with most expecting it to be fun but overall a bit of a let down and... they absolutely smash it with barely a wrong turn taken. Felt very special being in that crowd.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

I’ll never get over just how good this was. One of the last truly huge incredible acts left on the planet, way past their heyday, with most expecting it to be fun but overall a bit of a let down and... they absolutely smash it with barely a wrong turn taken. Felt very special being in that crowd.

People said it didn’t come over on tv - I was in the crowd just behind the middle crush barrier - the atmosphere just before they came on was electric and was amazing all the way through- I hadn’t seen them live and was a bit sceptical as wasn’t a particular fan but it was really great! I surprised myself how many songs I knew and amazing energy Mick Jagger has - I wish I could run around for 2 hours!! A classic Glastonbury set - glad I was there😀