BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

My guess: by the time they headline (if they do), the set will be essentially a co-headline between The xx and Jamie xx.

There'll be another Jamie album this year. He's casting singles about and doing promo, plus I've heard rumblings from the right people. If that catches alight as it should, you're getting both in a package for a festival xx set.

So if/when they step up, they'll know to level out the mopey ones with the big-hearted bangers. And I think they'd get it right.

Thats exactly my thought. Another XX album with another song or two like on hold. Another jamie xx album. Give The XX 50 minutes, 20-30 minutes of Jamie with a big dance cover song then 15 minutes to end. 

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Out of all the possible flag options, what sort of dingus takes a Union Jack?

Probably someone who isn't even British (at least I hope!) My Polish boss who lives in Spain has a union jack dog treat holder and one of my other Spanish colleagues is obsessed with everything British. 

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Out of all the possible flag options, what sort of dingus takes a Union Jack?

We camped next to a Spaniard one year who had that flag,  I reckon he thought it would make him fit in !  Not to be picky here but it’s only a Union Jack when it’s flown on a ship, other wise her majesty prefers it to be called the union flag😁

3 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

It still blows my mind how big of an artist she got between June and the end of last year. 

I’ve never seen someone command that much crowd control at such a young age.

When she does headline the pyramid she’s going to demolish it.