BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

3 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

I enjoyed it, but glad it was only half an hour. Not sure I'd have coped with any longer!

Enjoying the random clips between sets on the live channel as well. 

Ohh I turned off after 15 mins, Thought the live channel version would of been the full set. So maybe didn't miss much compared to what BBC released anyway for her set :) 

1 minute ago, Walker2295 said:

Ohh I turned off after 15 mins, Thought the live channel version would of been the full set. So maybe didn't miss much compared to what BBC released anyway for her set :) 

Yeah I'm surprised too. Probably the BBC not wanting to broadcast 'my p***y tastes like Pepsi cola?' just a thought. 

3 minutes ago, zico martin said:

Sorry I'm a bit late in here but was watching all the 'live sets' in the garden trying to relive the real thing. So is there a way of downloading any of the sets from iplayer as I suspect I wont get them all watched by monday!

This should give you all you need...

45 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Caribou > Hot Chip was a fantastic evening the sun set was perfect and Hot Chips set just built perfectly into the dark. 

That was one my favourite evenings at the festival. Hot Chip absolutely nailed that set. It's on our list to watch tonight.

1 minute ago, northernringo said:

Watched LDR this morning and following it up with Florence and the Machine. Obviously wasn't at either!

I didn't think LDR's was that bad - Florence and the Machine's set has been great so far (half way through).

Yeah I'd heard it wasn't great when people were discussing her being there this year, but watching that I'd have loved it. 

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Anyone else struggling to watch? It feels so bittersweet

Listening back to The XX 2017 set while working, hearing the crowd singing along to On Hold and how emotional it made Olly with his voice cracking made me burst into tears in front of a stupid fucking spreadsheet

Bah

• Upvote 1

Recorded the Julien Temple film last night, i did have it on DVD but gave it to my niece around Xmas time as it was meant to be her first year this year :( , i normally watch it once a year before the fest as a treat. Was a great watch again, but made me a bit sad, i think once the weekends alcohol hits me when watching the evening sets the lumps in the throat and baby tears will start. This always happens to me when semi drunk and emotional, wish it was happening whilst i was there though. Can't wait to the Bowie set, think i might me wreck!