BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

5 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Since 2002 in some form or another!! Missed 2007 I think!!! Cant really describe what it means in a few words! Guess I’ve grown up with it through the hard times and the good!! Just means so much!! 💖

I think u share that with almost all on here ... I guess the way I’m trying to think of it is that this year is just a fallow effectively and we won’t miss out ... it will just delay the happiness and love for a little while .. and the hugs will be harder in 2021 

Just now, kingcrawler said:

Can’t wait for our first 2021 announcement during Jo Whiley’s show with Emily Eavis and Chris Martin.

That’s exactly what I was thinking ... I was looking through to see where we might get something ... that stands out like a sore thumb 

1 minute ago, august1 said:

Steve Lemaq just said Lauren Laverne has a Glastonbury announcement on her show tomorrow.

So his Glastonbury announcement is that Lauren laverne will have a Glastonbury announcement? 

5 hours ago, august1 said:

Steve Lemaq just said Lauren Laverne has a Glastonbury announcement on her show tomorrow.

Not expecting a huge deal from this but hey, it's something. I expect it will be related to the coverage rather than anything for 2021.

15 minutes ago, jparx said:

Not expecting a huge deal from this but hey, it's something. I expect it will be related to the coverage rather than anything for 2021.

She talked today about setting up a green screen at her home and having the Park view as her Zoom background.

The announcement might be some further information about the stripped-back sets they will be showing as they are filmed up that way?