For Anyone Interested In D&B

Bisque

4 hours ago, Homer said:

Thanks! Any good? Was supposed to go and see a D&B doc recently at an arthouse cinema that I booked ages ago! Will give this a spin instead.

It’s ok. I think they miss a few bits in recent history like Sigma being the first drum & bass act to play Royal Albert Hall and when drum & bass went “live” with acts like Netsky, Sigma, Sub Focus, Tek-One, Fresh, High Contrast etc.

Tony (London Elektricity) from Hospital Records is very honest.

The early stuff, pre-Hold Your Colour, is before my time.

1 hour ago, Johnnyseven said:

I'd seen this advertised on Facebook but didn't know it was available on Youtube to watch, so thanks for posting - i'm definitely going to give it a watch!

No worries. It’s not the best thing I’ve ever watched but I know a few of us here are into that scene.

16 hours ago, Bisque said:

No worries. It’s not the best thing I’ve ever watched but I know a few of us here are into that scene.

Yeah it was ok. I would have liked it to have included more history about how the genre started and grew in 90's but that era was glossed over pretty quickly.