Your all time Glastonbury anthems required for Spotify playlist

DaveyGee

Hi everyone,

I have been reminiscing over my all time favourite Glastonbury songs that transport me back to happier times on our beloved Worthy Farm. Then I decided to look for a playlist on Spotify that had all those classics I enjoyed so much, not specific years like the awesome richardmunden series playlists, however I couldn’t find any.

So, can you guys help create one. The rules are they have to create that warm uplifting happy feeling you get as soon as you hear them. For starters hear are just a few of my suggestions....

Florence and the machine - Dog Days are Over

Foo Fighters - Best of You

Tame Impala - The less I know the Better

The Chemical Brothers - Swoon & Star Guitar

Coldplay / Viloa Beach - Boys That Sing

Underworld - Ova Nova

Spiritualized - Shine A Light

Dreadzone - Little Britain

Obviously so many more I could mention...

Love to everyone and stay safe.

DaveyGee

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

yes yes yes ....

My first ever headliner (94 - they were on the Friday night). Only ever so slightly marred by the couple really properly getting off which each other (to use the parlance of the time) in front of me.

Just now, Homer said:

My first ever headliner (94 - they were on the Friday night). Only ever so slightly marred by the couple really properly getting off which each other (to use the parlance of the time) in front of me.

ive been blasting it out on my walks of late .... I was about to post it ... it makes me emotional 

I dont like this tune. Never heard it played live, but anyome who was at Glastonbury in 2010 heard the Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition a hundred times or more. It'll always remind me of that & would be in a glastonbury playlist.

Cant fight the moonlight - Leanne Rimes.  During the storm of 2014, only one bar had music on. Loads of people outside in the rain, that playing, everyone singing along. That was a moment.

Others which are a bit more universal...

Arcade Fire - Wake Up

Kasabian - Fire

Underworld - Born Slippy

QOTSA - Go with the flow

Flaming Lips - Do you Realize?

Adele - Feel my love (I wasnt there, looked amazing)

Caribou - Can’t Do Without You

Hot Chip - Boy From School

Chems - Saturate 

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps

TDCC - What You Know 

Radiohead - Weird Fishes 

Jamie XX - Loud Places 

A few off the top of my head from memorable moments on the farm.

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I dont like this tune. Never heard it played live, but anyome who was at Glastonbury in 2010 heard the Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition a hundred times or more. It'll always remind me of that & would be in a glastonbury playlist.

Cant fight the moonlight - Leanne Rimes.  During the storm of 2014, only one bar had music on. Loads of people outside in the rain, that playing, everyone singing along. That was a moment.

Others which are a bit more universal...

Arcade Fire - Wake Up

Kasabian - Fire

Underworld - Born Slippy

QOTSA - Go with the flow

Flaming Lips - Do you Realize?

Adele - Feel my love (I wasnt there, looked amazing)

I also find that at any Glastonbury, you're only ever six feet away from Rockerfeller Skank.