Please help Lost Horizon Sauna

Mark Doran

You may have heard of the wonderful Lost Horizon Sauna & Solar Stage up in the Tipi Field. It's a great place to relax and revitalise with a sauna, showers, plunge-pool, yoga classes, organic café, live music, trampoline, etc. all in a safe body-positive space. Lost Horizon is a labour of love for its team of devoted volunteers, but love doesn't pay the bills! Attendance at Glastonbury Festival is our main source of income, so this year we're seriously short of finance and have launched a crowdfunder. Please donate what you can afford, however little, to help keep this unique venue going and so we can be back next year. Thank you! https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lost-horizon-sauna

• Upvote 2

We're doing pretty well so far, reaching 38% of our ambitious target. I know it's a difficult time financially for many of our supporters, but I'm determined that this unique venue will survive. Please give what you can afford, even if it's a very modest amount. Karma tells us you'll be richly rewarded. Thank you!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lost-horizon-sauna''

• 3 weeks later...

Another gentle bump to keep the thread near the top. We've reached 65% of our ambitious target, so only a few more donations should see us set fair to return next June. Our hot sauna, cold plunge and warm showers would have been a godsend last weekend, not to mention the trampoline to dry off! Please give anything you can afford, however small the amount. Thank you! https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lost-horizon-sauna

On 7/1/2020 at 1:17 PM, Mark Doran said:

Another gentle bump to keep the thread near the top. We've reached 65% of our ambitious target, so only a few more donations should see us set fair to return next June. Our hot sauna, cold plunge and warm showers would have been a godsend last weekend, not to mention the trampoline to dry off! Please give anything you can afford, however small the amount. Thank you! https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lost-horizon-sauna

Done 🙂 

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, Absorbingbow said:

Does anyone know if this is gonna be at this year's festival? Also whereabouts on the site is it usually located? 

It's next to teepee fields. Near stone circle Great chilled place and great to pop in and out all weekend especially if it's 🔥 

18 minutes ago, bigbilly said:

It's next to teepee fields. Near stone circle Great chilled place and great to pop in and out all weekend especially if it's 🔥 

Nice thanks mate. My first time going to a festival and defo wanna be able to shower haha, the sauna will be an unreal hangover cure aswell.

Would you say teepee fields is a close walk to the main campsites? 

16 minutes ago, Absorbingbow said:

Nice thanks mate. My first time going to a festival and defo wanna be able to shower haha, the sauna will be an unreal hangover cure aswell.

That's not really a question that's easy to answer. There's so many "main" campsites. It's close to those near the park and Arcadia, a very long trek from the pyramid.

1 hour ago, Absorbingbow said:

Yep as above depends where you camp. Sauna is good for pennards, park dairy ground etc or that part of the festival. If your further away and it's hot your gonna be just as hot and sweaty when you get back to your tent after! 

If you camp near it you can pretty much pop in and out all weekend if you get a weekend pass which is great. Especially if it's hot  

There's also free showers at the greenpeace field which are good but it gets really busy around breakfast and you could be queing for ages . 

Also showers in the kids field but I think  you need to have kids to use them

18 minutes ago, bigbilly said:

Yep as above depends where you camp. Sauna is good for pennards, park dairy ground etc or that part of the festival. If your further away and it's hot your gonna be just as hot and sweaty when you get back to your tent after! 

If you camp near it you can pretty much pop in and out all weekend if you get a weekend pass which is great. Especially if it's hot  

There's also free showers at the greenpeace field which are good but it gets really busy around breakfast and you could be queing for ages . 

Also showers in the kids field but I think  you need to have kids to use them

I think someone mentioned dairy fields so should all work out.

Yeah I know there's free showers but really don't wanna wait hours would much rather pay 45 quid for lost horizon lol