Please help Lost Horizon Sauna

Mark Doran

6 hours ago, Chicken Bob said:

How Long is the sauna/shower wait for this ?

I spent a couple of hours each day at Lost Horizon during the 2019 festival, and it was wonderful place to be, particularly in the scorchio weather.  When the taps and showers ran dry elsewhere, they kept them going at Lost Horizon.

There was never a wait for the sauna, but the showers sometimes had queues during the morning peak.  The longest I waited was about 15 minutes, but most of the time there were no queues.  Not all the showers had hot water, so you had to wait a little bit longer for these.  The water flow was pretty rubbish though.

My only real complaint about Lost Horizon was the lack of loos, so you when you needed to go, you had to find one elsewhere.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ErnestWorthing said:

Am I right in thinking its nudity strongly encouraged?

Well, no one is wondering around suggesting that you get your kit off but it is part of their ethos.  That said, when I visited in 2019 there were people in various states of undress.  No pressure to do anything.  The majority of people were nude and it's a comfortable safe environment to do so.