Sign in to follow this  
Mark Doran

Please help Lost Horizon Sauna

You may have heard of the wonderful Lost Horizon Sauna & Solar Stage up in the Tipi Field. It's a great place to relax and revitalise with a sauna, showers, plunge-pool, yoga classes, organic café, live music, trampoline, etc. all in a safe body-positive space. Lost Horizon is a labour of love for its team of devoted volunteers, but love doesn't pay the bills! Attendance at Glastonbury Festival is our main source of income, so this year we're seriously short of finance and have launched a crowdfunder. Please donate what you can afford, however little, to help keep this unique venue going and so we can be back next year. Thank you! https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lost-horizon-sauna

• Upvote 2

Bump
Lost Horizon is one of my favourite places on site, the sauna is a great way to start a day and always a nice place to getting chatting to strangers. 

We're doing pretty well so far, reaching 38% of our ambitious target. I know it's a difficult time financially for many of our supporters, but I'm determined that this unique venue will survive. Please give what you can afford, even if it's a very modest amount. Karma tells us you'll be richly rewarded. Thank you!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lost-horizon-sauna''

Good luck. See you next summer.

Just donated...in all the years I've been to Glasto I've never been inside Lost Horizons. Hopefully 2021 will be a first-time.....

6 minutes ago, timbrass said:

Just donated...in all the years I've been to Glasto I've never been inside Lost Horizons. Hopefully 2021 will be a first-time.....

It’s an oasis of calm 👍

Another gentle bump to keep the thread near the top. We've reached 65% of our ambitious target, so only a few more donations should see us set fair to return next June. Our hot sauna, cold plunge and warm showers would have been a godsend last weekend, not to mention the trampoline to dry off! Please give anything you can afford, however small the amount. Thank you! https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lost-horizon-sauna