BBC iPlayer

Hugh Jass

Said before that for the 50th I’d love to see the BBC (and even C4 if they agree) to go through their archives and dump every set they’ve recorded down the years onto the iPlayer.

They must have thousands of hours of footage in the archives.

Edited by Hugh Jass

11 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

we had a problem with a tweet I included on the resale thread last night ... it became a completely different tweet .... any ideas of any faults with embedding tweets @Neil

nothing has changed with the forums software recently, so I guess the issue must be at twitter,

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Thanks just noticed a few people having issues of late with it

I've just had another thought about it.

The recent problem with sometimes not being able to post was caused by a recentish change in the javascript code for the advertising,  which was tracked down and changed. 

So I think this problem might be caused by the ad-code too. I've just emailed the techie about it but I doubt it'll get looked at before Monday.

[30 seconds later] .... but I've noticed it's a gold member who had the problem, so it shouldn't be a problem caused by the ad-code.

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

Just watching Sharon Van Etten, man she sounds incredible. 

Shame she was up against Liam and Sigrid (I think) as she had a pretty small crowd. 

The one set I’ve kept on my planner, stunning performance. Most of my lot were at Liam so was on my Todd for it, still set of the weekend for me. 

On 5/16/2020 at 8:42 AM, HeyPorter said:

The one set I’ve kept on my planner, stunning performance. Most of my lot were at Liam so was on my Todd for it, still set of the weekend for me. 

I was there too with a long-time SVE fan. First time I'd seen her but was blown away. I also saw her sing with Jeff Goldblum the next day but not so keen on that stylee

18 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

I’d love the Bastille set in full to go on.

I know I may be in the minority on these boards, but I like them and had a blast watching them last year.

Bastille is a family favourite in our house. Seen them 3 or 4 times with my daughter (couple of Glastos) who knows they're uncool but thinks it's OK to watch with me as she can look like she's 'keeping me company' But secretly they're her guilty pleasure. Nothing like a bit of Ay-ay-oh-ay-oh Ay-ay-oh-ay-oh Ay-ay-oh-ay-oh Ay-ay-oh-ay-oh with your kids

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2020 at 3:45 PM, Tartan_Glasto said:

I’d love the Bastille set in full to go on.

I know I may be in the minority on these boards, but I like them and had a blast watching them last year.

I agree not a massive fan but thought I'll see them once . Their set was great fun last year glad I went with it 

On 5/15/2020 at 6:30 PM, Hugh Jass said:

Said before that for the 50th I’d love to see the BBC (and even C4 if they agree) to go through their archives and dump every set they’ve recorded down the years onto the iPlayer.

They must have thousands of hours of footage in the archives.

I’d like to see all the BBC Points West stuff from the 90s.