Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm still unsure what to do with my flights. I'm flying with Ryanair, and I thought I had requested a refund but turns out it didn't go through.

 

Is it worth getting a refund and booking flights later in the year, or should I just change the flight dates? My flights were around £115 with luggage and fees though, so I'm not sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I'm still unsure what to do with my flights. I'm flying with Ryanair, and I thought I had requested a refund but turns out it didn't go through.

 

Is it worth getting a refund and booking flights later in the year, or should I just change the flight dates? My flights were around £115 with luggage and fees though, so I'm not sure 

Depends on whether you would be up for a holiday in Barcelona if the festival doesn't go ahead. Could still have a great time as by then almost all stuff will be open. In which case, I'd reschedule.

Otherwise I'd get the money back and monitor the situation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Depends on whether you would be up for a holiday in Barcelona if the festival doesn't go ahead. Could still have a great time as by then almost all stuff will be open. In which case, I'd reschedule.

Otherwise I'd get the money back and monitor the situation.

 

I'm still up for a holiday in Barcelona, regardless of the festival. I'm going with a few friends and we're talking about hiring a car too, so I doubt we'll run out of things to do in a week...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Createur said:

Are we expecting any names this Wednesday?

 

Yeah, though I feel like they might just keep an eye on the data and see how many people choose to refund/purchase in the first day or two, and then dripfeed a couple of names the following week to nudge things along.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Createur said:

Are we expecting any names this Wednesday?

 

Personally I'd be surprised if we'll get any more names, but who knows, stranger things have happened

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what time tickets will go on sale Wednesday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Personally I'd be surprised if we'll get any more names, but who knows, stranger things have happened

Stranger things happened 2 years ago. Probably a bit too soon for them to come back.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Personally I'd be surprised if we'll get any more names, but who knows, stranger things have happened

I hope we will get massive attack confirmed though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brittany Howard is looking promising to be back in the lineup.

Be good if they could have another go at booking Thom Yorke and Goldfrapp.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2020 at 12:13 PM, Martin_89 said:

I think we will get the 15 % off code when the deadline for refund is over. Then they know who is keeping the tickets for 2021.

Though my friend is concerned the tickets will be gone on or before the refund request deadline at June 17th... because so many want to carry over their tickets to next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no precedent for this but it's a massive festival that doesn't sell out early (unless there's a very big name) and now there's a global pandemic seriously threatening Primavera 2021 - and if that's not damaging enough also the worst recession in almost 100 years.

No way you won't be able to get tickets one way or another...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I agree, but the VIP tickets are still somewhat limited in numbers right? They were sold out already before the corona hit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, puckno said:

Yes, I agree, but the VIP tickets are still somewhat limited in numbers right? They were sold out already before the corona hit?

Ah good point. Not sure about those. 

If I were Primavera though I would increase the numbers significantly compared to last year and pack them in. Big discrepancy in price...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just booked an Airbnb and paid half, so really hoping it doesn’t sell out. Always wanted to go but assumed it would be much more expensive being in Barcelona. This line up is pretty unmissable for me though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Livvy Mae said:

Just booked an Airbnb and paid half, so really hoping it doesn’t sell out. Always wanted to go but assumed it would be much more expensive being in Barcelona. This line up is pretty unmissable for me though. 

I hope that Airbnb is fully refundable...wouldn't be booking anything you can't get a refund on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, puckno said:

Yes, I agree, but the VIP tickets are still somewhat limited in numbers right? They were sold out already before the corona hit?

I don't think you'll have a problem getting one. They'll be wanting to sell as many as possible because the prices are higher so they'll inevitably put more on sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I hope that Airbnb is fully refundable...wouldn't be booking anything you can't get a refund on...

Oh absolutely. That was definitely my priority. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reckon RBCF are likely? Primavera social media has been posting a fair bit about that album listening party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Reckon RBCF are likely? Primavera social media has been posting a fair bit about that album listening party

Yeah, almost definitely. Maybe playing the main festival this time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Yeah, almost definitely. Maybe playing the main festival this time?

I believe they're doing a Q&A so hopefully someone will ask. I can see them doing the main festival but I was kinda looking forward to that Apolo show; seemed like a nice way to start the festival

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Yeah, almost definitely. Maybe playing the main festival this time?

Yeah really hoping they play the main festival - was very annoyed that wasn’t the case for this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, booked an AirBnb for this, once people start getting 15% codes if anybody would be able to shoot one my way, would be massively appreciated. Really hoping they add Kim Petras as she was on the 2020 line up, seen her three times in the last year, she knows how to do an amazing pop show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...