Primavera Sound 2021

chilirocker

I've already heard from staff of that quick 'saliva test' being rolled out amongst healthcare professionals so it'll almost certainly be in the public realm by the end of the year.

All in all I'm pretty confident this will go ahead, but we'll just have to wait and see how the vaccine trials come back.

Edited by jannybruck
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The World Health Organization has said it does not expect widespread vaccinations against coronavirus until Mid-2021 stressing the importance of rigorous checks on their effectiveness and safety. “We are not expecting to see widespread vaccination until the middle of next year,” spokeswoman Margaret Harris told journalists at a briefing in Geneva.

Looks tight. Prepare to have no nails by June!

On 9/4/2020 at 12:25 PM, xxialac said:

The World Health Organization has said it does not expect widespread vaccinations against coronavirus until Mid-2021 stressing the importance of rigorous checks on their effectiveness and safety. “We are not expecting to see widespread vaccination until the middle of next year,” spokeswoman Margaret Harris told journalists at a briefing in Geneva.

Looks tight. Prepare to have no nails by June!

Only solution to this is mass rebellion against globalist madness and who circus. Good news is people are starting to wake up...

Edited by n=Nowheretohide
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

Only solution to this is mass rebellion against globalist madness and who circus. Good news is people are starting to wake up...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by xxialac

50 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Remove your mask first so you don't suffocate yourself....as is your globalist propaganda suffocating whole world and economies because handful of people who mostly were already sick died,  lets bring even bigger hunger to the world from which there would be so many more deaths so that this covid numbers would look like  bad  joke compared to deaths from hunger that will be direct  result of economy crisis and ridiculous covid measures , so lets sacrifice  our jobs our freedom, our rights ,  keep physical distance,  don't hang up with your friends , no kissing sex,  go to your home /prison , turn on your tv and  suck on your globalist cnn/bbc/tits and repeate after me : I'm freeeeee

Edited by n=Nowheretohide
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

Remove your mask first so you don't suffocate yourself....as is your globalist propaganda suffocating whole world and economies because handful of people who mostly were already sick died,  lets bring even bigger hunger to the world from which there would be so many more deaths so that this covid numbers would look like  bad  joke compared to deaths from hunger that will be direct  result of economy crisis and ridiculous covid measures , so lets sacrifice  our jobs our freedom, our rights ,  keep physical distance,  don't hang up with your friends , no kissing sex,  go to your home /prison , turn on your tv and  suck on your globalist cnn/bbc/tits and repeate after me : I'm freeeeee

Boring pic content from FB years 2009-10.

Just kill your Fight Club and Mr. Robot, this is tiring. Seriously, kill it: wrong place to find somebody who actually cares for the bunch of bullshit you are throwing and this is hugely disrespectful for the people who had to live with this epidemic in eye of the fucking storm and even lose somebody close.

Keep your damn mask on and don't bother. Being edgy, ignorant and cospiracy theorist is not the new black, get done already.

Edited by Yelo, the Parmiggiana
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Boring pic content from FB years 2009-10.

Just kill your Fight Club and Mr. Robot, this is tiring. Seriously, kill it: wrong place to find somebody who actually cares for the bunch of bullshit you are throwing and this is hugely disrespectful for the people who had to live with this epidemic in eye of the fucking storm and even lose somebody close.

Keep your damn mask on and don't bother. Being edgy, ignorant and cospiracy theorist is not the new black, get done already.

Lol.... I'm not throwing any bulshit...those are facts...I don't wear mask, I'm not a slave or brainwashed sheep, you just keep yours and stay ignorant to bigger picture

12 hours ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

Lol.... I'm not throwing any bulshit...those are facts...I don't wear mask, I'm not a slave or brainwashed sheep, you just keep yours and stay ignorant to bigger picture

Okay, can you go being completely not a slave without ant terrible terrible mask elsewhere? 

God forbid those negative vibes harm you more than those uuuuuuh scary chemtrails in the sky

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

but you are a w*nker with no concern for others. How old are you ? 5? 

I'm probably older then you and my views have more concern for whole world and economy  and whats going on, and for that w*nker I will give you chance to say any nice words to me face to face on next primavera and let see where will that get you 😘

12 minutes ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

I'm probably older then you and my views have more concern for whole world and economy  and whats going on, and for that w*nker I will give you chance to say any nice words to me face to face on next primavera and let see where will that get you 😘

don't know what makes you feel better, but lots of stupid people i know are indeed older than me. 

9 minutes ago, bananaa52 said:

don't know what makes you feel better, but lots of stupid people i know are indeed older than me. 

I believe this discussion is by now off off off topic and starting to reach muddy levels. There are dozens of places where this discussion would be on topic. Why not continue your discussion there or on a private chat, so we can read about Primavera here?

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

anything interesting?

Not especially, though I didn't hear it all. No news about PS21 anyway. They were sounding off about the live music sector, which they see as an essential service, being hard done by the Spanish authorities and how the different promoters need to work together and lobby the govt. Going to carry out their own experiments on how safe it is to attend indoor concerts. Read they're hopeful that there will be covid tests with immediate results available for punters at the entrance to shows. They finished on an optimistic note despite everything.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Hip Priest said:

Not especially, though I didn't hear it all. No news about PS21 anyway. They were sounding off about the live music sector, which they see as an essential service, being hard done by the Spanish authorities and how the different promoters need to work together and lobby the govt. Going to carry out their own experiments on how safe it is to attend indoor concerts. Read they're hopeful that there will be covid tests with immediate results available for punters at the entrance to shows. They finished on an optimistic note despite everything.

FWIW the UK Health Secretary said they were working on 30minute "tests on arrival" to allow arts events to go ahead (he mentioned the theatre but similar principles) even without a vaccine.

There's still more time to go until PS21 than has passed since the start of lockdown...

Yeah there's been a lot of chatter from the government in the past week about rapid testing, which they clearly see as the key to opening back up sports and arts events regardless of the vaccine situation.

Interesting to hear some confirmation that festival promoters are also circling around this idea too. Still seems experimental at the moment but a positive step forward.

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

There's still more time to go until PS21 than has passed since the start of lockdown...

This is horrifying. I don't even know what time is anymore.

4 hours ago, Hip Priest said:

I've listened to the full debate and this is nice summary.
They expect to trial on winter how to manage a club size event with quick covid tests before admission. Bottom line was they expect to use these to make festival season possible (more likely than a vaccine as it stands).

I reckon a big ammount of attendee noses won't support that much stress for 3-4 days in a row.