Primavera Sound 2021

chilirocker

23 hours ago, Float said:

Delighted to see the clashfinder up and running. Always makes the lineup seem that much bigger (and somewhat daunting).

Just some other minor feedback I’ve noticed, Khaled is not listed yet; also Carista is listed under both Thu and Fri (poster only shows Thu). 

22 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Pile are listed twice, one on Saturday, but aren't on the main festival lineup, so presumably won't be Saturday, and only on Sudnay/another ancillary day.

18 hours ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

Thank you so much!

Since you asked: I don't see Evian Christ listed anywhere on the Friday.

Thanks!

It's probably worth mentioning that the Clashfinder is based on the 2019 layout, with tiny changes in timings. Really hard to guess the timings and the small stages outside of those announced for Pitchfork/said to perform at Auditori/obvious El Punto ones, so I tried to get a general feel of the poster and assess how many free spots are left TBA, without additional stages (outside of the small ones that were announced in May 2019).

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Orens said:

Thanks!

It's probably worth mentioning that the Clashfinder is based on the 2019 layout, with tiny changes in timings. Really hard to guess the timings and the small stages outside of those announced for Pitchfork/said to perform at Auditori/obvious El Punto ones, so I tried to get a general feel of the poster and assess how many free spots are left TBA, without additional stages (outside of the small ones that were announced in May 2019).

Good work! It is always nice to look how difficult will be to see everyone we would like.

Just some suggestions:

Can't see Napalm Death playing Primavera (more likely Adidas). Also, Carolina Durante, more likely opening Primavera or even Rayban. Big Freedia will go to the beach (something like Lizzo last year). Would also put Black Lips on Adidas.

Khruangbin at Mordor...not going to happen. Rayban or Primaveraat an early hour. C. Tangana probably at prime time in Primavera. Marina Herlop would be first at Auditori. Paloma Mami probably at the beach. Stellar Om Source at Warehouse. Za will not go to the beach (probably Adidas). 

Ferran Palau will not go to the beach. Rapsody will not go to Primavera. Maybe Bauhaus will go to Primavera (instead of Ray Ban). Jamilla Woods at the beach. Mavis Staples at Rayban.

I think that Warehouse names are already in the lineup. At least, they were for 2020 (Hivern Discs have announced that they would curate one of the nights, as per your chasfinder).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MeMeMeM said:

Good work! It is always nice to look how difficult will be to see everyone we would like.

Just some suggestions:

Can't see Napalm Death playing Primavera (more likely Adidas). Also, Carolina Durante, more likely opening Primavera or even Rayban. Big Freedia will go to the beach (something like Lizzo last year). Would also put Black Lips on Adidas.

Khruangbin at Mordor...not going to happen. Rayban or Primaveraat an early hour. C. Tangana probably at prime time in Primavera. Marina Herlop would be first at Auditori. Paloma Mami probably at the beach. Stellar Om Source at Warehouse. Za will not go to the beach (probably Adidas). 

Ferran Palau will not go to the beach. Rapsody will not go to Primavera. Maybe Bauhaus will go to Primavera (instead of Ray Ban). Jamilla Woods at the beach. Mavis Staples at Rayban.

I think that Warehouse names are already in the lineup. At least, they were for 2020 (Hivern Discs have announced that they would curate one of the nights, as per your chasfinder).

Thanks! I adjusted the CF to most of your input

I disagree about Khurangbin, who I believe are as good as any other option on that day to open the Nat-Beck-Strokes flow (perhaps outside of Beach Bunny). That same spot was recently held by comparable bands, plus they are probably going to get bigger by 2021 (the next album is out soon). With that said, I would love to see them outside Mordor (and hopefully not clashing with anyone).

53 minutes ago, Orens said:

Thanks! I adjusted the CF to most of your input

I disagree about Khurangbin, who I believe are as good as any other option on that day to open the Nat-Beck-Strokes flow (perhaps outside of Beach Bunny). That same spot was recently held by comparable bands, plus they are probably going to get bigger by 2021 (the next album is out soon). With that said, I would love to see them outside Mordor (and hopefully not clashing with anyone).

Yeah the moment I saw Khruangbin announced I had them playing early doors Mordor in my head. Just the kind of breezy laid back act they often have playing there, and like you say, they seem to be getting bigger and bigger. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, burnleynotbarcelona said:

Sorry, misunderstood. So you were on the waiting list for a full festival ticket ? When did you join ? I’m just trying to gauge how far down the waiting list I am. I joined 11th am UK time.

I joined the waiting list within 30 minutes of them selling out on Wednesday I think it was. I’ve just rejoined the waiting list in case I’m able to return the Thursday and Saturday tickets

18 minutes ago, burnleynotbarcelona said:

Sorry, misunderstood. So you were on the waiting list for a full festival ticket ? When did you join ? I’m just trying to gauge how far down the waiting list I am. I joined 11th am UK time.

From past experience I don't think DICE's waiting list is in exact chronological order, ie the further in the past you joined the more likely you are to get picked next, so I wouldn't stress about it too much.

On 6/13/2020 at 8:54 PM, sirignano said:

I joined the waiting list within 30 minutes of them selling out on Wednesday I think it was. I’ve just rejoined the waiting list in case I’m able to return the Thursday and Saturday tickets

How much?

If anyone is in my shoes and gets through the waiting list for weekend tickets and wants to cancel any day tickets, Dice have confirmed to me that you can cancel the day tickets within the 14 day period that I bought the tickets. Now fingers crossed I get through the waiting list again in time...

1 hour ago, Montag said:

For anyone on the waiting list, I know two people who got them today through Dice.

I got a full festival ticket today and I didn’t rush to join the waiting list, think it was the (mid) morning after it sold out. Don’t know if it’s chronological or, as others have suggested, they’re offered randomly.

38 minutes ago, duckula said:

How is the waiting list freeing up when no-one has been given refunds yet? Seems really dodgy.

I got a refund on a VIP ticket I bought when tickets were released, something in the contract when you buy it means you get a refund in two weeks. Felt bad for those who wanted one from it getting cancelled, kinda unfair but I’m not complaining. 

58 minutes ago, burnleynotbarcelona said:

I got a full festival ticket today and I didn’t rush to join the waiting list, think it was the (mid) morning after it sold out. Don’t know if it’s chronological or, as others have suggested, they’re offered randomly.

I joined the waiting list for 3 tickets 8am Thursday and I'm still waiting.