Primavera Sound 2021

chilirocker

1 hour ago, Orens said:

Well well,

Let me know if I missed anything: https://clashfinder.com/s/ps2020/

Thanks! Great job....not that attention to detail truly matters at this point but Dinosaur Jr and Murder Capital were over looked. Much appreciated, it's nice to get a feel of how it could potentially come together ! I am far too keen and the wait is going to kill me 😭

Whilst it's possible to predict stages with Primavera and timings on the main stages (and possibly of the last Rayban show) everything else on timings is so up for grabs, I wouldn't use this as a way of pre-assessing a single clash.

But it is really helpful for getting a feel for the days. 

8 hours ago, Orens said:

Well well,

Let me know if I missed anything: https://clashfinder.com/s/ps2020/

So that'd be me camped at Mordor all day both Thursday and Friday 😄 Although couldnt be too upset about that as it'd essentially be two straight runs of my must see acts.

Some of the clashes below would be devastating, mind. Also don't think I can spot Dinosaur Jr, and Kehlani is there twice.

3 hours ago, pipan said:

Thanks a lot and I have 3 findings on Thursday - Big Freedia is missing, Carla and Kelhani have two slots

1 hour ago, Float said:

Thanks a lot!

Ive noticed that C. Tangana is down to play Thursday and Friday. On the poster he’s only down for the Friday. 

7 hours ago, Slix_Trix said:

Thanks! Great job....not that attention to detail truly matters at this point but Dinosaur Jr and Murder Capital were over looked. Much appreciated, it's nice to get a feel of how it could potentially come together ! I am far too keen and the wait is going to kill me 😭

Thanks! Fixed those

https://clashfinder.com/s/ps2020

9 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Sampha the great is back for best kept secret next year. I know she was one of my people to watch in 2020 Prima. 

Yeah, Sampa is a favorite of mine as well. I assume she's a shoe-in for now, as she was a Pitchfork booking and there's still two missing Pitchfork slots on the Friday.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Avalanches look like they could be easily added based on their tour timings (and could make up for their disappointing set in 2016).

Were supposed to be touring this year but weren’t on the lineup so not really expecting them to be added for next year. Also as much as I’d love to see them, the last thing I need right now is another must see that I’d inevitably have to miss.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Were supposed to be touring this year but weren’t on the lineup so not really expecting them to be added for next year. Also as much as I’d love to see them, the last thing I need right now is another must see that I’d inevitably have to miss.

I think there will be a LOT of dropouts this year with the festival being a full 12 months away and a global pandemic in full swing affecting tour plans.

Can see them stepping in for a cancellation and PS is sandwiched between APE and BKS both of which they are likely playing.

3 minutes ago, daveje said:

We might get Teenage Fanclub. They've rescheduled: tour was planned for this autumn, and now moved to April/May next year. New album also planned.

Nice. They need to swap them out for Charli XCX on the Thursday to maximise the grizzle.

9 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I think there will be a LOT of dropouts this year with the festival being a full 12 months away and a global pandemic in full swing affecting tour plans.

I dont think a second wave of corona will affect only some of the tours. It will be all or nothing, like this year.

So stop wasting your time in this forum and go find a vaccine :)

1 minute ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

I dont think a second wave of corona will affect only some of the tours. It will be all or nothing, like this year.

So stop wasting your time in this forum and go find a vaccine :)

Heh, I agree with you and meant at an individual level. Some US bands might have said yes to Primavera prematurely and then decide in retrospect they would rather tour later in the year and not risk incurring costs they can't recover. 

There's always quite a lot of cancellations with January PS announcements so with a May/June one there will inevitably be even more.

See Jon Hassell has a new album out, hope they can have another go at getting him over.