Primavera Sound 2021

chilirocker

1 minute ago, jannybruck said:

Yes but it's also easy to find a resell. Even on years where it's sold out the tickets aren't like gold dust. You'll be able to find one (or multiple) easily nearer the time if you don't know about attending yet.

Ok thanks for the info, this price for the lineup is just so crazy haha!

So auditori now something like. Every day is decent.

THURSDAY
Autechre
Lingua Ignota
AEAEA 
Einsturzende Neubauten

FRIDAY
Arthur Verocai w/Orchestra 
Iosonouncane
Jessica Pratt
Marina Herlop

SATURDAY
Maria del Mar Bonet 
Jenny Hval 
The Caretaker
Mavis Staples

26 minutes ago, xxialac said:

THURSDAY
Autechre
Lingua Ignota
AEAEA 
Einsturzende Neubauten

FRIDAY
Arthur Verocai w/Orchestra 
Iosonouncane
Jessica Pratt
Marina Herlop

SATURDAY
Maria del Mar Bonet 
Jenny Hval 
The Caretaker
Mavis Staples

The Mordor vs Auditori clashes always pains me. Massive hope for Arthur Verocai to perform in Ray Ban stage during Sunset time, like Caetano Veloso set on PS2014. 

1 minute ago, Bram said:

The Mordor vs Auditori clashes always pains me. Massive hope for Arthur Verocai to perform in Ray Ban stage during Sunset time, like Caetano Veloso set on PS2014. 

Already confirmed for the Auditori. I wish the auditori was moved back a couple of hours...

26 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I'm pretty sure Einstürzende Neubauten and Lingua Ignota will not play in the Auditori, they both seem like Adidas-type of artists to me, also Mavis Staples is typically an artist I can see doing a nice early Ray Ban set in the afternoon (I agree with your other picks though)

1 minute ago, kitkat129 said:

I'm pretty sure Einstürzende Neubauten and Lingua Ignota will not play in the Auditori, they both seem like Adidas-type of artists to me, also Mavis Staples is typically an artist I can see doing a nice early Ray Ban set in the afternoon (I agree with your other picks though)

Agree with you, could well turn out like that.

11 minutes ago, frankburns said:

Neubauten played Ray Ban in 2011 and Primavera-Stage in 2015, they are definitely not "adidas-type" imo.

Yes you're right, I was just thinking Adidas because some experimental/industrial bands played there recenty (like Nitzer Ebb in 2019), but it might be a small stage for them, Primavera would have been my other choice, but definitely can't see them in the Auditori

Edited by kitkat129

21 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Anyone have idea about how quickly tickets will sell out given the announcement? Is it a case of doing it this evening? 

There'll be a batch on sale in August when they process people's refunds from this year. On top of that, even on sell-out years you can find resale tickets everywhere. Don't panic about it too much.

Edited by jannybruck
  • Upvote 1

In 2020, the Pitchfork stage was supposed to have:

Jawbox, Kim Gordon, Earl Sweatshirt, DIIV, Caroline Polacheck, black midi, Helado Negro, Fontaines D.C., Girl in Red, Maria the Scientist, Rina Sawayama, Leon Vynehall, Young Marco, Tim Burgess, Shame, Kampire & Decay present Bunu Bop

I guess all those 2021 acts will play Pitchfork next year? 

14 minutes ago, Orens said:

In 2020, the Pitchfork stage was supposed to have:

Jawbox, Kim Gordon, Earl Sweatshirt, DIIV, Caroline Polacheck, black midi, Helado Negro, Fontaines D.C., Girl in Red, Maria the Scientist, Rina Sawayama, Leon Vynehall, Young Marco, Tim Burgess, Shame, Kampire & Decay present Bunu Bop

I guess all those 2021 acts will play Pitchfork next year? 

Maybe Fontaines may outgrow Pitchfork if their second album does as well as I expect it to do...