Primavera Sound 2021

chilirocker

5 minutes ago, JHO said:

Does anybody know if the Martha on the lineup is the punk band? Or is it a different Martha? 

It is not the punk band. At least, in the 2020 lineup, it was somebody else (like a reggaeton artist or something).

Edited by MeMeMeM

5 minutes ago, 4chord said:

Monday and Tuesday haven’t been announced. I expect the “alguna confirmación más” to be included in these days and/or very few and limited (hidden stage?) on main days.

"In the absence of the complementary programme and surprises that may be added over the next few months, the festival signs the renewed commitment to its 20th anniversary with around fifty names that will go down in the history of the festival as part of the #bestfestivalforever, the expanded version of the lineup that could not be in 2020. The festival that we owe ourselves."

Taken from their press release. Yes, clearly they will announce later some more names.

1 minute ago, yaniv297 said:

A small question, but the old 2020 poster had "The Jesus and Mary Chain playing Darklands", but the new one only has the band name. So are they still playing the whole album or not?

Yeah was wondering this myself. Still be great regardless but I was really looking forward to that Darklands set.

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Got in to Pile recently so this is good, even though I'll almost definitely end up having to miss them. A few smaller names to be added to the main festival days then it seems.

They'll likely be at the closing party on Sunday night again, which might be the best clash-free way to see them if you're able to still be around.

Again, imagine not being at live music for almost 2 years and your very first day back finishes with a run of: 

Iggy Pop > Pavement > Massive Attack > Tame Impala > FKA Twigs > DJ Shadow

...at a site on the Mediterranean...with some free drinks...on holiday in sunny Barcelona

• Like 6

4 hours ago, xxialac said:

That must be one of the best runs in festival history. 

It's a really great run...still don't think anything is going to top Kraftwerk --> Portishead --> Prince at Coachella in 2008, but pretty great none the less.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, polnico said:

Hello, I really don't know yet if i'll actually be able to make it next year, but I don't want to miss out on these tickets, is it hard to resell (in terms of conditions) or not too much a hassle ?

Yes but it's also easy to find a resell. Even on years where it's sold out the tickets aren't like gold dust. You'll be able to find one (or multiple) easily nearer the time if you don't know about attending yet.