Primavera Sound 2021

chilirocker

Hello everybody!

I just bought my ticket using a discount code, if someone needs help.

If any of you has got a discount code with no one to give it to, I'm looking for another couple of codes. Thanks.

See ya in a year :)

1 minute ago, Karl_Mcr said:

A friend used my code this morning to buy a VIP for 2021, but has been placed on a Waiting List ... Am I right to thing PS are waiting to see how many are returned in the next 2 weeks before redistributing to the waiting list?

was it on Dice? Waiting lists on Dice are when the ticket allocation has sold out. Both VIP packages on Dice have sold out

5 minutes ago, TapeRecorder said:

When do we think that they will sell out? Sorry if already been asked

Impossible to say but it's unlikely it'll be any time soon, and if it does the festival will make it public that tickets are running low. Far too many variables for a lot of people to commit at the moment.

1 hour ago, Guy Incognito said:

Chap in the Glastonbury forum says he has a friend in the Spanish music industry who claims Primavera S are still trying to book LDR 

Hmm it’s hard to believe that there’s room on the lineup/in the budget for another headliner, but considering they currently don’t have a firm female headliner I can imagine they’re really pushing to secure her again. Personally don’t see her being added, but would be very happy if she was. Eight headliners a day here we goooo.

edit: they’re also still replying to people asking about LDR on social media with ‘the lineup isn’t complete’ so there’s that, but it could easily just be a way of dodging the fact they’ve lost her.

Edited by FloorFiller

2 hours ago, Amsy said:

At least its not as bad as the problems I've been having with getting a refund for my flights from Ryanair! 

Vueling take the biscuit 

Flights cancelled. Offered refund option. Great I'll take that.

10 days later - email to say they have given me a credit voucher, however if I do *really* want a refund phone this number.

Phone number. Finally get through. Recorded message instructing you to see the email regarding how to claim a refund. 

B*stards

Credit card chargeback time.

1 minute ago, jannybruck said:

I couldn't see where Lana could even fit in now, unless they're shifting a headliner to the gig on Wednesday night which I suppose is a possibility.

By usual Primavera standards there really isn’t any room for her, but then they’ve already got an ‘extra’ headliner with Tame Impala and/or Gorillaz, so they could be aiming to really stack the top end of the lineup instead of losing out on any already signed acts. Think it’s more likely that she won’t be there though unfortunately - that many big acts seems too good to be true.

Just now, thespiral said:

Vueling take the biscuit 

10 days later - email to say they have given me a credit voucher, however if I do *really* want a refund phone this number.

Phone number. Finally get through. Recorded message instructing you to see the email regarding how to claim a refund. 

B*stards

Yeah we’ve been having a bit of a nightmare with them that’s resulted in one flight being refunded and another being a voucher, and not a cheap flight either. 

2 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

Trying to think optimistically and so bought a ticket this morning. Hopeful it will go ahead and I'll attend my first Primavera Sound - been on the bucket list for years!

Good man - I like your style !

I went in 2014 and it was bloody fantastic. Roll on next year :D 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thespiral said:

Vueling take the biscuit 

B*stards

Same experience here. Vueling have cynically rebranded voucher credit as 'a refund'.

And don't get me started on Expedia. Spent about a week of my life on hold and still got nowhere.

Edited by xxialac

1 minute ago, daveje said:

I'm in the same Vueling situation and decided to be zen about it, and not waste my time trying to get a refund when I already plan to use the vouchers. Life is too short to spend it on hold.

"Your call is very important to us. Please hold."

Oh I hear you - my concerns are firstly if Vueling go under then the money is most likely lost, and secondly I'd rather have flexibility on flights and not be tied to one airline come booking time. And they have p*ssed me off now with this so I don't want them having my custom :) 

I am going to go down the credit card claim route - I'm not wasting time and effort trying to talk to Vueling about it. Reading online nobody is getting anywhere with refunds.

Lufthansa a week ago tried for a short moment to talk me out of a refund but didn´t really put up resistance. Told me I will get the refund the way I paid (credit card / bank account / whatever). As of today, no refund, just a message that my bookings have been stornoed. Seems like every carrier has its own way of stalling their refunds.

So what happens with Lufthansa if you talk with their customer service and you agree / they finally offer the refund, is they will send you a confirmation the flight had to be cancelled by them, at the same time as you will be entered into their line of refunds, which take approx 8-12 weeks to process. I would not be so worried about Lufthansa as the get/got a 9 billion cash injection in a rescue deal from the German government.

4 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Chap in the Glastonbury forum says he has a friend in the Spanish music industry who claims Primavera S are still trying to book LDR 

I've heard the same rumour and it sounds like the booking will be confirmed in coming weeks. 

• Upvote 3

With regards to vueling - I rang and got through to a real person - she sounded mildly put out by me calling and assured me this wasn’t the right number (it was the one in the email).

she spent a while trying to get me to take the flight credit but I kept refusing and eventually she agreed to refund me after some huffing and puffing,  and said it would take eight weeks. Then hung up. 

so who knows if that will work. 

33 minutes ago, Fnmentaluk said:

So Massive Attack confirmed. But PNL also on the lineup thought they were a headliner this year so where are they fitting in as well. Also how will they do the 10% to spend at the festival just a prepaid card I would think. 

PNL will probably be on very late after the headliners or mid afternoon before someone like Bad Bunny. I think they'd fit either, but they aren't well known enough in Spain or the UK to have a proper headline slot.

The 10% will probably just be some sort of tokens, or by then they might have gone totally cashless so it'll be loaded onto your wristband.

Edited by jannybruck