Primavera Sound 2021

chilirocker

Just now, Livvy Mae said:

if I buy a standard ticket, is there an option to upgrade to VIP once we know it's definitely gonna happen? I'd rather be waiting on a 170EUR refund than 400

Not normally – you'd have to sell your standard ticket and re-buy a separate VIP – but this year I think they'll be pushing some sort of upgrade option to get more money in.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Be good to know what is going on for tickets - what time - when do we get the 15% codes etc etc - all feels rushed - probably doesn't help that they've taken their site down (rightly) for Black Lives Matter protest today...

Yeah - just thinking the same . I have 2 tickets on Dice - still shows as the August dates. I see the new dates are listed on sale tomorrow. I want to buy 2 more, hopefully at 15% discount. 

I trust it will all be made clear tomorrow. Hoping the Dice App maybe works its magic and charges me appropriately :D

On 5/29/2020 at 10:37 AM, xxialac said:

Best Kept Secret is announcing their lineup on c.12 June.

Should throw up a couple of additional near-nailed on names if we haven't already got them by then.

And if Massive Attack are on there, then surely Primavera will be hosting them too.

Loved BKS last year - my first time. Amazing site , so well laid out and organised - apart from the killer caterpillars ! :D Lineup for me was fantastic .
Fortunately last year seemed to be a 1 off timing wise and being a couple weeks earlier , end of May, fell in UK school half term - my wife is a teacher so kind of need that to make it doable. Dates don't work next year as they are back to usual mid June  :( 

Ok, so I got answer back from Primavera now on the discount code confusion;   "Just to clarify: if you use your code you won't be eligible for a refund."  So I guess that is how they solve this - all who have a ticket get a discount code to use for a friend in case you should choose to carry over the ticket to next years edition, however if your decision is for this code to be used you can no longer request a refund. 

3 hours ago, jannybruck said:

Not normally – you'd have to sell your standard ticket and re-buy a separate VIP – but this year I think they'll be pushing some sort of upgrade option to get more money in.

They said on Twitter last week there would be an upgrade option. No further details though 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fnmentaluk said:

For people looking for cheapish hotel try ibis glories. €463 euros for double room for 4 nights. Very easy to get to as on the. avenue diagonal and tram runs all night during festival. 

Thanks. Which site did you use for booking? I can't find available rooms on booking.com as well as on lastminute...

1 hour ago, whos3000 said:

Thanks. Which site did you use for booking? I can't find available rooms on booking.com as well as on lastminute...

I have the same hotel booked. It’s strange that it is not available through the app (more than 1 year in advance) but it does on the ibis.com website.

I've booked the Primavera Hostel for the week, mixed room of four, 9 rating on Booking.com and free cancellation. £220 for the week and looks good. If I decide to go, which I probably will book a ticket when they are running low it isn't bad and I have something.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I've booked the Primavera Hostel for the week, mixed room of four, 9 rating on Booking.com and free cancellation. £220 for the week and looks good. If I decide to go, which I probably will book a ticket when they are running low it isn't bad and I have something.

I've booked this too, mixed room of four. Reviews seem really great but have some trepidation with being a hostel. Also booked a refundable Airbnb but I'm torn as I'm going as a single woman and don't want to be walking in 'rougher' areas alone at night. The hostel does seem really good though so probably will go with that as it's so cheap - probably see you there!

So, who's still missing among the interesting ones from 2020? 
Floating Points, Caretaker and? The lineup seems almost complete to me, I don't expect any more top 2 lines big name... Also, where the hell Doja Cat will be on the poster/play? :D

Edited by whos3000