Primavera Sound 2021

chilirocker

1 minute ago, Createur said:

Are we expecting any names this Wednesday?

Yeah, though I feel like they might just keep an eye on the data and see how many people choose to refund/purchase in the first day or two, and then dripfeed a couple of names the following week to nudge things along.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 12:13 PM, Martin_89 said:

I think we will get the 15 % off code when the deadline for refund is over. Then they know who is keeping the tickets for 2021.

Though my friend is concerned the tickets will be gone on or before the refund request deadline at June 17th... because so many want to carry over their tickets to next year.

There's no precedent for this but it's a massive festival that doesn't sell out early (unless there's a very big name) and now there's a global pandemic seriously threatening Primavera 2021 - and if that's not damaging enough also the worst recession in almost 100 years.

No way you won't be able to get tickets one way or another...

2 minutes ago, puckno said:

Yes, I agree, but the VIP tickets are still somewhat limited in numbers right? They were sold out already before the corona hit?

Ah good point. Not sure about those. 

If I were Primavera though I would increase the numbers significantly compared to last year and pack them in. Big discrepancy in price...

Just now, Livvy Mae said:

Just booked an Airbnb and paid half, so really hoping it doesn’t sell out. Always wanted to go but assumed it would be much more expensive being in Barcelona. This line up is pretty unmissable for me though. 

I hope that Airbnb is fully refundable...wouldn't be booking anything you can't get a refund on...

26 minutes ago, puckno said:

Yes, I agree, but the VIP tickets are still somewhat limited in numbers right? They were sold out already before the corona hit?

I don't think you'll have a problem getting one. They'll be wanting to sell as many as possible because the prices are higher so they'll inevitably put more on sale.

12 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Yeah, almost definitely. Maybe playing the main festival this time?

I believe they're doing a Q&A so hopefully someone will ask. I can see them doing the main festival but I was kinda looking forward to that Apolo show; seemed like a nice way to start the festival

Hey guys, booked an AirBnb for this, once people start getting 15% codes if anybody would be able to shoot one my way, would be massively appreciated. Really hoping they add Kim Petras as she was on the 2020 line up, seen her three times in the last year, she knows how to do an amazing pop show. 

9 minutes ago, brosch said:

Wow hotel prices for 2021 are HIGH atm. 1.800€ for the double room that would have been 1.000 this year and was 850 2 years ago. Uff...

I'd consider waiting a few months and keeping an eye on things, I'm almost positive the rates will drop a bit. Whenever I've looked to book a hotel (in any city) that's a year in advance the rates have always been high.

Edited by jannybruck
  • Like 1