Primavera Sound 2021

chilirocker

Just now, Rico_Pliskin said:

Very pleased with this lineup. Strokes, Tame Impala, Gorrilaz, Idles, Shame, Fontaines, C Polacheck etc etc etc

Notable miss for me is Weyes Blood. But as it stands i'm super chuffed. 

i can't see Weyes Blood not being there, i bet she'll be on the final poster

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

For anyone disappointed, @diogozsz is quite right - we're not even halfway on names. 

Personally and particularly given an 18 month gap between festivals, even if they didn't add any more, I'd be salivating at the prospect of that lineup.

agreed as it is, it's fantastic, 

Forgot that Tyler and Massive were on the bill. 

This will be a great celebration of return to fests for me!

Wonder what the clashfinder will look like, may be a stacked Wednesday to cope will all the top line acts 

Edited by Rico_Pliskin

Just now, diogozsz said:

oh wait - Massive Attack aren't in ANY of the lineups they posted. This just proves that we're still getting names that were supposed to play this year for the final poster.

Massive attack IN.

The lineup are different in social media and the email. 

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

oh wait - Massive Attack aren't in ANY of the lineups they posted but they were announced via the PS radio show. This just proves that we're still getting names that were supposed to play this year for the final poster.

image.thumb.png.ebb5f5576c07cdebd384f4461cb9d0b9.png

They're on here

2 minutes ago, therefused said:

Really tempted by this, what does the normal 4 day ticket get me, are the bands on for all four days? How many stages are there? 

A handful of bands on the Wednesday, Thurs/Fri/Sat are 'full' festival days on the main site and then a handful of stuff on the Sunday at another location.

Seriously though I wouldn't book a ticket for a good few months until there's a better sense of what's going on with events and gatherings of people just yet.

Just now, Guy Incognito said:

Wish they'd stop booking Tame Impala so regularly to be honest. 

they shouldn't have booked TI back in 2019 tbh, having them in 2021 w/ The Slow Rush already released feels way more right than their 2019 performance which was very similar to 2016.

Just now, Guy Incognito said:

Wish they'd stop booking Tame Impala so regularly to be honest. 

Big crowd/festival pleaser, but yeah I'm not exactly enthralled by them being there and would've preferred something a bit fresher. Same as how I felt/feel with The National being there, really.