Primavera Sound 2021

chilirocker

3 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Guessing they decided to play in 2022 to make room for 2020 artists moving to 2021?

Seems likely. I have heard of "several major tours" planned for 2021 pushed back for fears of inflation of booking fees.

Who do you reckon will not return? I guess King Pricess is out, bc major parts of the Harry Styles tour are not gonna be rescheduled (apparently One Direction are uniting for some gigs) and thus she won't be touring around Primavera.

Also not sure about Lana... I have no reasonable argument here though.

Edited by Quadrophobia

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Guessing they decided to play in 2022 to make room for 2020 artists moving to 2021?

Probably the case for a lot of festivals that had verbal agreements for acts to play in 2021. Really hope that's not the case for NIN, but looks like we're getting a lot of 2020 back so wouldn't be surprising. 

4 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Possibly. It seems like Trent was ready to go though. He had a lot of dates lined up for after the summer in NA so it would seem logistically sound for them to head to Europe in the summer. I think he is eager to get NIN on the road again. I am hoping for the best. Its been a minute since Ive seen them,

1 minute ago, Guy Incognito said:

Why would they talk about Aphex in the middle of a line up release? Seems suspicious to me. 

I think it's because they were about to confirm Autechre. They also talked about Rosalía while mentioning the spanish music scene. I don't think neither of them is confirmed tbh.

Just now, brayshizzle said:

So how many headliner slots do you think are left

Massive Attack, Tame, Gorillaz , National, Pavement, Strokes?

None - looks like Lana and Disclosure are out and Gorillaz and Tame Impala are in, or at least that's what it looks like to me.

• Like 1