Pukkelpop 2021

20 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

Two combitickets bought!! No line-up, not sure that I will be able to attend the festival... but I really need live music!!!!

Great stuff! 

Very tempted to get one just in case but the undercard is what makes it and it doesn't sound that promising so far and I'm not even sure Brits will be allowed over there yet. 

2 minutes ago, ishatvum said:

As someone who is not as into camping etc would you recommend going into the city and coming for the festival every day or sucking it up and getting a tent somewhere?

Definitely! There's a shuttle bus tanking you to Hasselt city centre in a few minutes and it's rarely crowdy. Even the line to catch the bus is faster than the one to the bus who takes you to the free camping (at least it was so in 2019).

1 minute ago, ishatvum said:

As someone who is not as into camping etc would you recommend going into the city and coming for the festival every day or sucking it up and getting a tent somewhere?

Stay in Hasselt if you can get a room at a decent rate. We've never camped and staying in Hasselt is half the fun. We get up, have lunch, few beers on the square or the Irish Times, then head up to the festival about 3-4pm, dependant on whose on. Shuttle bus is free and takes about 20 mins, hardly ever a queue for it either. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gigi21 said:

Definitely! There's a shuttle bus tanking you to Hasselt city centre in a few minutes and it's rarely crowdy. Even the line to catch the bus is faster than the one to the bus who takes you to the free camping (at least it was so in 2019).

We took taxis up every night for years but generally get the train to Kiewit now which is quicker and every hour. 

Not long now

Going off what Ken & others have said I'm guessing the main will look something like this

Friday - BMTH / Liam Gallagher / Editors / Jamie XX

Saturday - Balthazar / Oscar & the Wolf / Marshmello

Sunday - Sigrid / Anne Marie / Stormzy / Netsky

I bet Bastille are on the line up as well. 

Deus will end up in the Marquee I think

Fingers crossed for a decent undercard.